Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G20.net Badges

Well im sitting at work right now i have the logo fixed to where i can engrave it on numerous types of materials... right now i have a little sneek peek at what they might look like...
*MODS* if this is against the rules feel free to let me know and delete the thread *MODS*

heres what I have the keychain looking like so far... this is on a brushed aluminum material.... I ultimately want to cut around the lettering for the keychain but i need a little more time... Sorry for cell phone crap quality LMK on your thoughts and questions!!

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
cut around the G20.net and it would make a nice badge for the skirts or any place on the car :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Once I get the version WE like best i will start to sell them.. ONLY if J0n and the Admin will allow it.. It is their logo i'm using so im gonna need permission first :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm gonna say the price range would be 5-10 dollars i havent decided just yet.. sponsors of course would get a discount,
@ Steve
I could make it any size you would like the picture's make that mock up look huge but its only 4 1/2 x 1 5/8

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
I have almost the same laser :)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Kind of a big key chain isn't it......lol reminds me of the batroom key at your local AMPM..... they always have a big ass piece of metal or wood on them.......lol..... but seriously..... looks cool I would love a keychain...

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
looks good, Will. maybe a little smaller, and the hole punched in the center.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
No wAy!? Universal Superspeed X2 660? Its a beast, its a dual head/ dual tube machine, pushin 140w.. We can do some amazing stuff on that machine..
Ok maybe not the same one. Mine is alot less powerful but the table looks the identical and it is made by Universal.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I like the top one a lot, but Im not crazy about the outline of the "et"

1 - 20 of 138 Posts