Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So one of my friend has a crsx.com(clubrsx) lanyard hanging from his rearview mirror..and i was so jealous...so i was thinking would it be possible to have one?

·
Still learning :D
2,233 Posts
It's possible. Why not just ask the same people that made theirs, if they could make ours. There should be interest :)

OT: Cripes! Your sig is HUGE...

·
shenanigans
2,002 Posts
oh yea this is a bad ass idea! I need a new one for my flash drive. My old one broke and I am paranoid that I'm going to lose the stupid thing.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'd def. cop one. I love this site. Wouldn't mind reppin' it.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
in order to get the ball rolling, you would first need to talk to pat or jon about using "g20.net"

·
Registered
123 Posts
i would like to have one too!

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
i would take two... :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Someone needs to bring this idea up to the supreme commanders! Haha, maybe a sponsorship could pay for the price of the lanyards.

:rambo:: Me rockin' a G20.net lanyard.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im waiting for the pat or jon to comment on this first. before i start asking the companies

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
This would be a great idea...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome back Mike....well i just talked to the jon and i think i gots the ok from him to use the logo..and i talked the the lanyard company and they sed i need to send them a copy of the logo ... so i was thinking if anybody have any input on what should the color of the lanyard bee? i think orange logo black lanyard...but any input would be nice...and i need the font of the G20.net..

1 - 20 of 95 Posts