Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard through the grape vein that infiniti was putting out a hole bunch of bolt ons and performance parts for the g20 this fall
true or false? thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
Why would they start selling performance parts for a car they no longer manufacture?

I think you heard wrong.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Doesn't matter to me if they do or don't cause if its got the infiniti logo on it, it will surely be accompanied buy the stealership price tag.:confused:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Cue-Ball said:
I think you heard wrong.
I think he is thinking of R-spec, performance parts for Infiniti made by Nismo.

from http://www.urbanracer.com/features/nismo_article.html

...Previously, private retailers were independently importing NISMO products, often at a premium price. NISMO branded parts will cover three areas - NISMO Performance Parts, designed for Nissan vehicles; Infiniti R-Spec performance parts designed for Infiniti vehicles; and NISMO racing parts designed for off-road/race-track use. NISMO also will offer performance parts for current and previous model Nissan and Infiniti vehicles, including the Sentra SE-R and the forthcoming Infinti G35 and Nissan 350Z. The only downside, you have to wait until Fall 2002...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just asking i think i read it at infiniti.com or something ..

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Nismoboy1 said:
yep, they are...as trbobrk stated...its Infiniti R-spec made by Nismo...they will have parts for old and newer infiniti's
I wouldn't make sense to only bring over R-spec parts for new cars. :-\ They sold a shit load of G20's, I30/35's. Nismo has a tonne of parts for those cars what does it hurt expanding your user base.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
G-Forces said:

I wouldn't make sense to only bring over R-spec parts for new cars. :-\ They sold a shit load of G20's, I30/35's. Nismo has a tonne of parts for those cars what does it hurt expanding your user base.
You know what also doesn't make sense? Not the fact that we have to wait until Fall 2002, but the fact that Nissan hasn't even provided a hint to, an appetizer to, a teaser of the actual parts that will be available.

Yea, I know they had a Nismo equipped Sentra and Altima at some shows, but no pamphlets, no website, no brochures, etc. They are really keeping this one under the radar huh?

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
NismoPC said:
...but the fact that Nissan hasn't even provided a hint to, an appetizer to, a teaser of the actual parts that will be available.
Think of what they currently sell in Japan. I think that they arn't really changing much other than that they will import it to the US so the prices will be lower than they are now if you go though a middleman to get stuff from Japan.

Here is what they got in Japan for the Primera:
Oil Caps
Radiator Caps
Limited Slip Diferential
Clutch
Shocks & Springs
Brake Pads
Body Kit
Steering Wheel
Shift Knobs
Wheels

1 - 12 of 12 Posts