Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out my 1994 g20 because the damage to the driver side is not fixable. I have the engine which runs great and has 126k on it and the five speed transmission. I also have the stock rims and tires with less than 3k on them. Have all papers to prove it. Also the passanger doors, trunk, hood, and all galss minus the driver side glass. The a/c still works great and i have tan interior cloth seats with no rips or tears. Everything was cared for immaculatly and can post pictures for anyone who is interested. I WILL BE VERY REASONABLE WITH THE PRICES. You can reply back or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just wondering if the air conditioning would fit a UK P11 Primera?

probably not but maybe someone knows?

cheers
Kev

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
nismo591 said:
...has 126k on it and the five speed transmission...
I'm in the market for a transmission. Did the transmission have any problems before your accident? Where are you located? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Depending on how bad the driver's side is damaged, is the molding around the front driver's side door still intact? if so i'd be interested, along with the trim piece on the rear side of the front door. thanks!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Okay mines easy.. I need the 3button cruise control switch on the steering wheel. There's a cover piece that pops off reveilling the screw to take it off. I don't care if it looks beat up I just want it. It can be taken off in a few seconds quick cash. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
transmission

I never had a problem with the transmission and I just put a new clutch on at 120k and it runs great. As I said before it is a great car and it still starts up and will drive fine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
power antenna

Actually i just replaced the power antennia and i still have the nissian box it came in. Email me and name your price.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rear bumper and trunk

The trunk is in good condition and their are no scratches in it but it is green. The paint code for the car is DJ2 C. The bumper is in ok condition but it has one big scratch. It is fixable and is cheaper than ordering one from a company.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
P10 WRC said:
what about the rear bumper and the trunk solenoid?
I will sell you my back bumper!!! I need to sell it!!! no problems!!! And I think we have same color car!!!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Trunk shocks perhaps, Are they still good mine are shot.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts