Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone who was interested in some parts from my 94 g20. I sold several things off my car but have meny parts left. I still have most of the interior which is chocolate brown and cream cloth seats. I have the stock rims and new tires with less than 5k on them as well as the 5spd tranny and engine with 126k on it. I still have some body panels left like the passanger doors and fender. The abs controller is good as well as any parts from the brakes. You can email me at [email protected] or pm me. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
hi there...

i am looking for a shift knob and an armrest in beige for my car...

tell me what kind of shape it is in...

(I figured I would make an intial request thru the forum rather than e-mail you)

thanks

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
if you have a sunroof, i could use the cloth covered thing that slides back and forth to cover it (if it will fit my 91).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheels

I was wondering how much you were going to sell the wheels for! Someone stole my wheels off my car but they couldnt get anything else because the alarm was engaged but i seriously need wheels and i an afford much but i can afford some give me a price! THOMAS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pearly white g20 said:
I was wondering how much you were going to sell the wheels for! Someone stole my wheels off my car but they couldnt get anything else because the alarm was engaged but i seriously need wheels and i an afford much but i can afford some give me a price! THOMAS Also email me at [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts