Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to this link to see "digital enhanced" g20/focus footage... just a reminder, this isn't against the forum because its not posted on the site. This is the current fastest focus in arizona. It's mods consist of intake, header, exhaust, high compression cylinder head, cams, pullies, throttle body, chip, as well as a gutted interior cannot match a 2900lb turbo charged grocery getter. ZETEC THIS....hehehehehe
http://www.azmustangs.com/scottandbikes/bsg20.wmv

Bryan:smoke:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Tight video

Tight ass video, however that Focus gets WAY too close the rear of the car in front of it (when it's in the middle lane). Regardless it's nice to see a P10 in one of the VS. videos that are so common.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Nice video!!! Thats is one fast P10. Makes me want to get a turbo even more.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Re: Tight video

Icudie said:
Tight ass video, however that Focus gets WAY too close the rear of the car in front of it (when it's in the middle lane).
I think that is the side mirror to the car with the camera, not a car.

·
Registered
354 Posts
damn is there anyway i can save that video in mpeg or anything on my computer?

·
Registered
143 Posts
thats is sweet how much did the whole set up cost you??

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not too sure on how fast we were going but prob 115-120 or so. NOt too sure if you can dl the files. I think that they are saved in your cookies though. As for the cost, I try not to think of that very much. I could have done it cheaper, however I wanted to be able to upgrade in the future fairly easily. I think around 3500. :-\

the parts costs were very conservative:
forge fmic 450 anodized 60
walbro 255 with adapter sock 140
jwt ecu-4bar 370s w/maf 650
aeromotive fuel pressure regulator w/ gauge 150
bb t25 w/ manifold lines, and rail 1100
automter gauges 130
intercooler fabrication (shitty job) 600
jgy down pipe 175
dp reconstruction along with full mandrel exhaust 180
powder coating free
smoked clutch free
soon to be balled tyres free
total too much

Byran

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For best luck with a turbo, I would try to find one used on the forums. In fact a couple of months after I had purchased mine, there was a fella sellin a bbt25 with manifold and lines in mint shape for 700. The key is just to wait for the right time. I had a bug up my ass so that didn't happen! I would let host a link to that site. That would be the easiest i'd imagine?!?

Bryan

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
fat fuckin video, i'm lovin that shit, keep smokin um:smoke:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Way to test out your newly installed Turbo but I would never encourage STREET RACING!!! But pulling that sort of run is always a cool shit to do. Way to go.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I wouldnt mind doing that anytime.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I cant wait for boost, wish I didnt have to go to school!

·
Registered
180 Posts
It's always fun to that kinda of stuff, but some people might consider that "evidence". These same people are really annoyed by the new street racing hype/craze after that damn Fast and Furious movie made it "cool". But serioulsy i was watching a stupid criminals video in which a guy was selling a video he made of him in his Ferrari (if i mis-spelled that it's cause i'm never getting one) He was doin upwards of 200 mph and the video was showing him doin all this. The police picked him up and get his liscence taken and car impounded. Not the same as what you were doing, but still risky. :asian:

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I saw that video too, but it was in another country and some guy told the cops who he was because obviously he was bragging. As long as next time you do a video there is not MPH gauge your fine.:beard:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts