Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got a '91 Infiniti G20, and I was told that the Nissan Sentra SE-R was the same car pretty much in the way of the engine.. So, I was just wondering if any modifications or accessories for the Sentra SE-R would fit/work with the G20. If so, then what year(s) Sentra would fit/work with it? If you can help please E-Mail Me. Thanks..

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
They do share the SR20DE engine. It would be easier if you told us specifically which parts you are interested in. Most are compatible, but a few may be chassis specific...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Basically year for year would be your best bet. Things like cams, pullies, headers, short shifters, POP chargers all swap over. Suspension doesn't neither do wheels. CAI are iffy and depend on the design, but I think all the companies that make a CAI for the SE-R also make one for the G20

·
Registered
807 Posts
G-Forces said:
Basically year for year would be your best bet. Things like cams, pullies, headers, short shifters, POP chargers all swap over. Suspension doesn't neither do wheels. CAI are iffy and depend on the design, but I think all the companies that make a CAI for the SE-R also make one for the G20
Yeah what he said....:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.