Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am amazed at how amazingly this car handles the snowy roads. I drift everywhere (on purpose of course!) and can easily straighten out the car almost instantly by tapping on and off the gas. Whooopeeee!

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Yeah bro...i always have fun with my G in the snow in the past...now might be another issue as I put on Tein Springs and the laguna lip. very little ground clearance on my p10 (like 4 inches tops). so im kinda hesitant to drive it once snow comes my way. hopefully i wont have to deal with it this year.

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
yo i second that we just got a few in's in mpls, mn and evory where i go i do it sidways!!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
got new tires in the front today, and the backs are almost bare.....it was pretty fun over here....and its supposed to be in the teens over here tonite.
YA!!! haha

·
Registered
431 Posts
Gotta love that video of those Portland idiots slamming into each other :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I used to live there, so I feel free to comment :p )

Here's their logic: Gee, I got FOUR WHEEL DRIVE on my Acura MDX, so despite the fact it has low-profile, 18" summer-type tires, I should be able to drive on ANY steep, narrow, slick, ice-covered road and get to where I want (duhhhhhhh!!!!! :geek: :confused: :dead:)

These people watch WAY, WAY, WAY too many SUV TV ads, and obviously NEVER ponder why Swedes, Finns & Norwegians get around safely with 2wd and GOOD SNOW & ICE TIRES.

Hello! :dead:

(rant over :p :lol: )

·
Registered
957 Posts
that was hilarious and sad. That just left me speechless...u would think one of the other cars would have seen another spin out and not go on that road...

WELL! insurance co. got to make a money some how ^.-

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
DonSwier said:
Here's their logic: Gee, I got FOUR WHEEL DRIVE on my Acura MDX, so despite the fact it has low-profile, 18" summer-type tires, I should be able to drive on ANY steep, narrow, slick, ice-covered road and get to where I want (duhhhhhhh!!!!! :geek: :confused: :dead:)
the price they pay to look pimp... :zoinks:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Snow is fun when you mean to slide. When you slide and its not intentional its scary as hell! I slid about 100yards a few weeks ago down the main road completely sideways with a tractor trailor behind me and on coming traffic. Once i got it back i pulled over for a bit. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. But then again i was on bald....and i mean BALD! WIDE summer tires. Now i got studded snows....so my tokyo snow drift skills are picking up. Now i can toss my car around and have some fun.

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
blairellis said:
I did a 100mph burnout while I was only going 20mph tonight on an icy road :naughty:
Bye bye Transmission :beard:

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
I was doing some drifting and donuts today. snow rocks. but all safe...

·
Registered
582 Posts
blairellis said:
I did a 100mph burnout while I was only going 20mph tonight on an icy road :naughty:
J..M said:
Bye bye Transmission :beard:

Depends on how you drive bud. Also whether its a 5-speed or auto.

I used to do plenty of 100 mph burnouts in BOTH my dodge avengers, and my GA16DE Sentra. Only the dodge avenger that was automatic blew a tranny no other problems with that.

Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts