Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am amazed at how amazingly this car handles the snowy roads. I drift everywhere (on purpose of course!) and can easily straighten out the car almost instantly by tapping on and off the gas. Whooopeeee!

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Yeah bro...i always have fun with my G in the snow in the past...now might be another issue as I put on Tein Springs and the laguna lip. very little ground clearance on my p10 (like 4 inches tops). so im kinda hesitant to drive it once snow comes my way. hopefully i wont have to deal with it this year.

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
yo i second that we just got a few in's in mpls, mn and evory where i go i do it sidways!!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Gotta love that video of those Portland idiots slamming into each other :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I used to live there, so I feel free to comment :p )

Here's their logic: Gee, I got FOUR WHEEL DRIVE on my Acura MDX, so despite the fact it has low-profile, 18" summer-type tires, I should be able to drive on ANY steep, narrow, slick, ice-covered road and get to where I want (duhhhhhhh!!!!! :geek: :confused: :dead:)

These people watch WAY, WAY, WAY too many SUV TV ads, and obviously NEVER ponder why Swedes, Finns & Norwegians get around safely with 2wd and GOOD SNOW & ICE TIRES.

Hello! :dead:

(rant over :p :lol: )

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
DonSwier said:
Here's their logic: Gee, I got FOUR WHEEL DRIVE on my Acura MDX, so despite the fact it has low-profile, 18" summer-type tires, I should be able to drive on ANY steep, narrow, slick, ice-covered road and get to where I want (duhhhhhhh!!!!! :geek: :confused: :dead:)
the price they pay to look pimp... :zoinks:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Snow is fun when you mean to slide. When you slide and its not intentional its scary as hell! I slid about 100yards a few weeks ago down the main road completely sideways with a tractor trailor behind me and on coming traffic. Once i got it back i pulled over for a bit. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. But then again i was on bald....and i mean BALD! WIDE summer tires. Now i got studded snows....so my tokyo snow drift skills are picking up. Now i can toss my car around and have some fun.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
I was doing some drifting and donuts today. snow rocks. but all safe...

·
Registered
582 Posts
blairellis said:
I did a 100mph burnout while I was only going 20mph tonight on an icy road :naughty:
J..M said:
Bye bye Transmission :beard:

Depends on how you drive bud. Also whether its a 5-speed or auto.

I used to do plenty of 100 mph burnouts in BOTH my dodge avengers, and my GA16DE Sentra. Only the dodge avenger that was automatic blew a tranny no other problems with that.

Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.