Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G20 Supercharged

Anyone supercharge their g20? Do they even have one? I would like to supercharge mine....just don't know where to find one.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Turbo Kits?

Ok ... if I did turbo charge my car....

How would I do it? How much would it cost? and Where to get it done? Also...does it effect the life of my engine? How much horsepower would i get?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
search forum. yup, that little red button up there actually works too

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Also, if you have two very similar questions, try posting them in the same thread, this time I just merged the two for you.

FF Drifter's suggestion for using the search engine is a good one too. =)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Oh man not the supercharge a sr20de again! :cheeky:

This has got to be a question for the FAQ.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Keep looking. I know it's in there.

How much could anyone help if I asked this question?

"I need to buy a house what should I get?"

It would take a book to answer that question. You need to give us a budget, what hp goals you are looking for. Take some more time and keep looking... it might not pop right out at you but you'll learn a bit more about what turbo options are out there and give you a better idea of what's possible. Just so you don't ask the question, "I want 450whp for $1000 on a T25." ;)

Also check out the turbo section at www.sr20deforums.com. If it's an option for turboing the SR20 it's been done to death over there. :)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: oh no!!!

Chris said:
NOT AGAIN!!!

Yep.

CLOSED

This is a BAD THREAD guys. I'm not interested in locking threads where someone is asking for info, but this horse is so dead it smells. As previoiusly suggested, do some research. The truth is out there. ;)

Anyway, if you have some specific questions, please start a new thread, but this one has been answered at least twice in this forum and probably two or three times on AF as well as the SE-R Mailing List and the SR20DE Forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.