Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some clear side repeaters, In the UK I've beeen unable to find any specifically for the P11 but I was wondering if anybody had clears on their G20 and where they came from. Ive read a few thing about removing the orange plastic. This can't be done on ours as its the outer plastic lens that is coloured. does this mean the outer lens on the g20 repeaters is clear, and if it does, has anybody got some close-up pics?

Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
side repeaters is that aka sidemarker the one on the front bumper or the one on the front quaterpanel of the car

if its the sidemarker on the quarterpanel and you have a 99 g then ours comes factory with the bulgy yellow one so what you have to do is order the one off of the 2000 g20's wich is clear and has the yellow peice inside and what people do is pull out easily that yellow peice inside...

sorry about punctuation just wanted to rush and answer
casual

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We dont have the ones on the bumpers, so yes, it's the bulgy one. 2000 G20's and up are clear then?

Any ideas of prices, and any close up pics?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
yep 200 g20's and up come with them..
as far as close up pics here you go as close as i can find

prices
part #26160-4n000
description lamp assy-side flash price 29.78x2 59.56 cash plus tax 63.58 thats regular dealership price and i think infiniti of scottsdale give discouns online

casual

·
Registered
586 Posts
xenobait,
came across this site Infintiparts.net on the left go to accessories click on upgrade your car. They have the clear side markers.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, they look like a match, thanks for the help!

·
Registered
863 Posts
xenobait said:
Yep, they look like a match, thanks for the help!
They are almost a match. The only diference will be that Primera's uses a 3 point for mounting the bulb on the repeaters base, and the clear G20's uses 4. But with a dremmel help, you can mount them. I did mine in 10 minutes.

They look great as they are flat instead of the roundish as the original.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try asking at your local Halfords.

They managed to get me a pair for my 93 P10 in about 2 days for £27, which was £2 cheaper than the (AFAIK) Sunny repeaters.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hey rich them side repeaters are gunna cost 37 quid mate plus what ever the tax and shipping is.We must be able to get some in the Uk somewere man.I do like them infiniti door sills protectors though mate so i might order some of them.:eek:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ok, I stopped off in Halfords earlier today and asked about the side repeaters, here is what he said:

To fit Almera/Primera from 99 on, code N301 £25.

Make sure you order them for the Primera specifically but with the above code because they come direct from the company that makes them, so if there are any slight differences in fit or price you will be getting the correct model.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice one Lurker. Thanks.

Yeah andy, the price was a little off-putting. and shipping from the states is a killer. Halfords it is then.

Might see if lock wood do a set of sills, as where our plastic ones are is pretty flat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts