Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the legacy has about the same interior and some what body style....but would a 95-02 legacy coilover Fit on a 99-02 G20???? I also heard ford exloprer coilover will fit.... but what year???? I just want my P11 drop low to the flow lolz

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
try it and be a pioneer :)

·
♥
3,947 Posts
i doubt it

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
converting suspesnsion components from one chasis to another will be a far greater expense then buying parts that already fit.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
yeah i know i saw it already u dont need to tell me once again

I only requoted it because you are confused as to what you are asking about.

First you asked about Legacy coilovers, being that it holds "400-500lbs unlike Honda". Then you talked about springs.

Even if the springs are identical in outer dimension (which they are not), the spring rates needs to be matched up to 1) the shock dampening, 2) the suspension (arm length + angle), and 3) the vehicle weight.

If you don't know what the term "wheel rate" means, don't mix and match suspension components. If you do want to go cheap and mix/match these things, don't say I didn't warn you when you spin off a freeway offramp.

-alex

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

First you asked about Legacy coilovers, being that it holds "400-500lbs unlike Honda". Then you talked about springs.

Even if the springs are identical in outer dimension (which they are not), the spring rates needs to be matched up to 1) the shock dampening, 2) the suspension (arm length + angle), and 3) the vehicle weight.

If you don't know what the term "wheel rate" means, don't mix and match suspension components. If you do want to go cheap and mix/match these things, don't say I didn't warn you when you spin off a freeway offramp.

-alex
all i asked if a legacy coilover will fit on a g20 wich the coilover maxx out 400-500 pound.......what r u talking about??? hahahahah i read ur post fine ...u dont need to tell me again!

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

-alex
"wheel rate" hahahaha dont need to be rude

·
♥
3,947 Posts
the flux capacitor is interchangeable... no modification required

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
all i asked if a legacy coilover will fit on a g20 wich the coilover maxx out 400-500 pound.......what r u talking about??? hahahahah i read ur post fine ...u dont need to tell me again!
What you wrote made no sense.

What is "maxx out 400-500 pound(s)"?

You asked about coilovers in this thread, then changed your question midway to springs.

There is no "maximum weight" on suspension setups, it all depends on VEHICHE WEIGHT AND SPRING RATE.

If you have any questions I seriously suggest you consult a suspension expert local to you, because it seems like whatever I'm saying you are not listening.

-alex

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What you wrote made no sense.

What is "maxx out 400-500 pound(s)"?

You asked about coilovers in this thread, then changed your question midway to springs.

There is no "maximum weight" on suspension setups, it all depends on VEHICHE WEIGHT AND SPRING RATE.

If you have any questions I seriously suggest you consult a suspension expert local to you, because it seems like whatever I'm saying you are not listening.

-alex
why u trying to act better then me your the only one thats freaking out get a life dude! Everyone but you answered the ques fine....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.