Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at this car on cardomain.com g20b4tt. I was looking at the interior and where you are located. I want to know if where you got it done. It looks like you put suede in the middle and was wondering if it is holding up well. Also how much did it cost...I need to find somewhere local to do my brothers MR2 but don't know anywhere that can do a good job.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have black leather interior on my '99 g... think I could buy a pair of '02 sport seats and put em in mine? I should go ask the dealership cause I like the suede look on those seats....

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the thing is...the seats ain't cheap...they have airbags in them...I think they are like over $1K for both seats probably and you would probably want the door inserts to match...Better to just get it done aftermarket...

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I have those seats as well and I love them. I have had them for about a year now and they are holding up just fine. The only wear is on the drivers side leather bulster cause I slide on it when I get in/out of my car. The suade isnt wearing at all. Just to let you guys know the rear 2 seats also have suade in the the middle.

·
Registered
952 Posts
chrome

What about the chrome look around the panels? Is that in the newer models also? On the shift nob the e brake and the doors?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Re: chrome

I think that's a brushed aluminum dash kit. It might be a dealer option. Damn stealership didn't tell me about that though when I got mine :(

GDubinVegas said:
What about the chrome look around the panels? Is that in the newer models also? On the shift nob the e brake and the doors?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Is there anywhere you can find one of those? It's something about the Black plasic display inside my car that just screams out Luxury.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i would like to find a wood grain dash kit for my car

anyone know where to find one for a p11?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts