Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thats right, it's time to move on. Im selling my Maroon 93 Infiniti G20. It's been good to me but I need a brand new car. The G20 has Tan leather, power everything, sunroof, A/C, ABS, a 96 Blue Bird motor(sr20det) with 50,000 miles on the motor. It also has top mount intercooler, Jun cams, BB ecu, 370 injectors, bored out MAF, intake, 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust, ACT Heavy-Duty clutch with street disc, short throw shifter, and a vdo boost gauge. This car is NOT A TOY!!! Ive spent a lot of time and money on it and id like it to go to someone can appreciate it. The car can easily run a high 12, low 13. It's been run at the track once when it did a 14.7 @100 on street tires with 8 psi. (Obviuosly 14 psi is a lot more power.) The car has 105,000 miles on it. If any one is interested please make me a reasonable offer. My email is [email protected] or call me at 203 641 0118. Thanks for everyones time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im willing to let the car go cheap as i need the money soon. I also have a bunch of pictures available.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Yo, I may have found you a buyer. Some older guy here in Omaha,NE is on this board and is going to watch/help me and my friends do a Bluebird swap into a G20. He is really thinking of getting a G20 to do the swap. He's not dumb either, he knows about a lot of Nissan Swaps and has had a couple hybrid nissan cars. Anyways, I'll forward this to him. And well the rest is up to you guys. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts