Uhhhh.....

I don't know about this guys......

Y'all might throw something at me if I do. :rambo:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
NIOstyle said:
Hi All, =)
Wanted to see if there are any people from Houston or anywhere in Texas. I wanted to hook up with some of the people and exchange ideas. Post here or else email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Geo

"if there's a will, there's a way"
Dude, you just missed the Texas Rally in Denton yesterday. We had around 30 cars (SE-Rs and G20s). It was great fun. You'll have to come to the next one.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Geo,

You got any pics to post from the rally?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: G20s in Houston or anywhere in Texas???

Geo said:

Dude, you just missed the Texas Rally in Denton yesterday. We had around 30 cars (SE-Rs and G20s). It was great fun. You'll have to come to the next one.
Geo,
OH MAN! I'm hurt! :( You had a good showing!
Well, you're from around Houston. Let's meet up sometime and make sure the folks here don't get us confused!
:lol:

Do you know any others in Houston???

Geo II :knockout:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
littlerudegirl said:
Geo,

You got any pics to post from the rally?
You missed it too. :evil:

Here are some photos from Shell Black who has the nicest classic SE-R in the country. He also has an AMG Mercedes CLK55 that he brought and I got to drive. =)

http://members.aol.com/bodyart27/TXRallyVIII

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: Re: Re: G20s in Houston or anywhere in Texas???

NIOstyle said:

Geo,
OH MAN! I'm hurt! :( You had a good showing!
Well, you're from around Houston. Let's meet up sometime and make sure the folks here don't get us confused!
:lol:

Do you know any others in Houston???

Geo II :knockout:
We have what we call "geekouts" at my house on a somewhat regular basis. We've had as many as 20 people show up to those! =)

I suspect we will have one in May, but I'm not 100% certain. I'd like to do it before it gets really hot.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I live in the Woodlands, which is just north of Houston. Most of the G20s I see out here are driven by old women. Since i got my '92 G back in December, I've seen a whole bunch more in my area. I haven't seen many modded G20s out here though. Actually I have seen a P11 with 17" gold wheels, but that's it. If i had the money, my G would be bad ass, but being in high school and having a job that pays $6 an hour don't give me much money or free time. Tomorrow is Monday and i need sleep.

·
Registered
138 Posts
P10_G20_Kenny said:
I live in the Woodlands, which is just north of Houston. Most of the G20s I see out here are driven by old women. Since i got my '92 G back in December, I've seen a whole bunch more in my area. I haven't seen many modded G20s out here though. Actually I have seen a P11 with 17" gold wheels, but that's it. If i had the money, my G would be bad ass, but being in high school and having a job that pays $6 an hour don't give me much money or free time. Tomorrow is Monday and i need sleep.
yo kenny...

that would be my ride lol i've since then changed wheels, i have 17" 5zigen typhoons now, deeeeeep polished lip and they're hyper silver...my gold wheels are sitting in my garage waiting for my friend to buy them, so they're just sitting there for now, anyways good to see others from the woodlands on here, good luck with everything you wanna do to it, lates

btw, the gold ones were 18's...get it right lol j/k :asian:

·
Registered
69 Posts
17....18.....I was close enough. You'll know my G when you see it, it's the gold one with a bunch of dents and a primer-colored mirror on one side, and not to forget the spoiler that my friend broke in half and i had to epoxy back together. I want to do so much to the car and make it look and sound good.......but i got to focus on the necessities first, like gas, and air conditioning...

·
Registered
138 Posts
P10_G20_Kenny said:
17....18.....I was close enough. You'll know my G when you see it, it's the gold one with a bunch of dents and a primer-colored mirror on one side, and not to forget the spoiler that my friend broke in half and i had to epoxy back together. I want to do so much to the car and make it look and sound good.......but i got to focus on the necessities first, like gas, and air conditioning...
i feel ya on that one...expecially gas...its damn crazy right now, ~$1.40 just for regular...

well whatever you have plans for on your ride, let me know cause i can refer you to someone in the area that may be able to help you out :cool:

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: G20s in Houston or anywhere in Texas???

Geo said:

We have what we call "geekouts" at my house on a somewhat regular basis. We've had as many as 20 people show up to those! =)

I suspect we will have one in May, but I'm not 100% certain. I'd like to do it before it gets really hot.
Indeed. Geo's geekouts, are always fun and they're are a definate hands-on learning experience. If he does have one, I'll try to install a '91 intake cam and I'll be cleaning out the EGR tube on my '95 G. There's usually someone there that can assist you with something. And he got a frigde jam-packed with tons of goodies for visitors. :lick: :lick:
BTW, I'm from San Antonio.=)

·
Registered
520 Posts
What up. I'm also a Texas repasentative. You can find me rollin in Dallas.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
User error

Hey All,
Thanks for all the inquiries. I finally got my user account fixed. So now I can post messages.

Does anyone in Houston want to hook up? I know there's a Geo, a Kenny, and a Nismoboy.

Glad to meet y'all in Dallas, San Antonio and Waco... did I miss anyone else?

Anybody else in Texas?

Give me a "HEY"
=)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts