Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone knows who owns the G20 that was featured in an SR20DET engine swap project a couple months back. It's that red G20 in...the December issue, I think it was.

Also, in the current issue of Sport Compact, did anyone else notice there was a G20 in the article about the road racing school (June 2002, "Road Racing 101, pg 199-207)? Look in the pictures...along with Mustangs, BMW 2002s and SC's own Mazda MP3, there's a whitish P10 G20 with a sunroof. Lucky G20 owner....

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have that issue!
Are you talking about the white G, coz Geo's is the red one with the SR20DET...in either case--Lucky G20 owner!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The white G I'm talking about is in the very newest issue of Sport Compact. You can see it in the pics of the cars going around Buttonwillow (at least I think it's Buttonwillow) road course. There's all these Mustangs, and Sport Compact is doing the rounds in an Protogé MP3. Mixed in is a white G20...looks completely stock, but I was wondering if anyone knows who was driving it. I've never autocrossed or road raced (legally, heh heh) my car, so I'd like to know how that G20 acted on the road.

Yeah, FF DRIFTER and I've never been in an autocross. Imagine that.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
FF Drifter said:
I've never autocrossed or road raced (legally, heh heh) my car, so I'd like to know how that G20 acted on the road.
The G20 (P10 at least) is really wonderful on a road course. Despite being heavier than an SE-R it feels lighter and it's easier to drive.

There are a few P10 drivers who get out to DE (Driver Education) events on a regular basis. Kyle Davis is one, although not working has sidelined him recently. There are a couple of SoCal folks with P10s as well who get to the track on a regular basis. Funny, all of them are white but mine.

http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/GeoG20.htm

·
Registered
218 Posts
Speaking of P10's on a road course...

There's a white P10 running Willow Springs in this month's issue of Sport Compact Car (June 2002, page 204). The car is pretty small in the pics, but it's definitely a G20. Unfortunately, in one of the pictures the driver is waving past faster traffic :(

Don't suppose this car belongs to anyone on the forum?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Unfortunately, in one of the pictures the driver is waving past faster traffic
I think the article said something about drivers taking turns leading the pack, just to get a feel for it. Maybe it was just his turn to step back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts