Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody think this would work ? I like the G35 shift knob as opposed to our dull looking G20 shift knob? will fit? wat do you guys think??

·
Registered
251 Posts
Interesting idea, I would like to know too. Anyone knows?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
someone call the dealer and find out the price depending on the price we might just soon find out
casual

·
Registered
251 Posts
Price wont be cheap for an OEM part, but anyone knows if it will fit??

·
Registered
180 Posts
most shift knobs are the same size regaurdless of who makes them, so I bet it would. But it most likely won't be worth what the steelership would want for it:asian:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
is anyone going to call parts for price of g35 shift knob if not say so so i can take the time to call i have to go find the number for the dealer
casual

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo i've been looking fora good shift knob for my auto g20. If it fits and not too expensive and anyone shows how it would look....damn very interesting.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn casual, $132.....i knew it would be kinda pricey. Where did you get this estimate? Maybe I can try Infiniti in Scottdale, AZ or infinitipartsusa.com ? now we just need to find out fo sho if it fits on our P11s. I'd be willing to get one if it does !

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'll be willing to get one once I see a picture of the shifter on a 2002 black g20 with sports package.

And if it looks supremely badass and like freakin awesome I'll buy it...until then 132 is too steeep for me. heheheheh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts