Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the chance to drive about 10 G35's around the local Infiniti lot today. They have an awsome interior with a very nice Bose sound system, very nice front seats, and great gauges. One thing I didnt like was the back seat, it just didnt look right to me. The exterior looks much better in person than in photos. It looks really clean and sleak. I didnt have the chance to really push the G35 like I wanted but I was promissed a "test drive" once my friends dad can take one home. Cant wait :p

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Cool man. I'm going to stop in to Infiniti today and see if I can swindle my way into a G35 for a test drive. ;)

I think the rear seats recline. that could be why they look funny.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Yeah, I saw it at the NY autoshow on Saturday. A lot nicer in person.

I also stood about 1 foot away from the new G35 Coupe... all I have to say is: WOW!!!!!!! They had to get security to peel me away. :cheeky:

The new Z car is nice too, a lot nicer than the photos, but no where near as nice as the G35 coupe..

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The back seats do recline but they still look strange to me...

I was also able to see the first G35 with a sports package at my local dealership. This thing was fully loaded with a Nav system, 17 inch Infiniti wheels (looked a lot like the 5 spoke wheels on the 2001 GTI VR6), aluminum dash trim, rear deck spoiler, sun roof and every other option available. It was also in my colors black on black but way out of my price range, $36,000 plus tax and licensing. I sat in that bad boy for what seemed to be days and tried to keep myself from driving it off into the lot. I put it in drive for a second but resisted driving away. Lolz

I guess I was also the first person to drive a G35 on these forums. :p

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
God damn you MauiBlueG20!!! Just because your father works at Infiniti... :p

When am I going to get my test drive!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I been

I saw a guy with DLR plates in a Q4 asked him about the 35's

I said I hope it raises there standing in the Market (cars sold)

He said there getting a huge response, in 2 weeks they have sold 250 (I belive he meant in the country) 35's and he was going to soon start backordering (he used car lingo) because they couldnt fill them fast enough...SWEEEEEEEEET!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts