Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I'm getting rid of the P11, no longer need to keep any of these parts. All parts are used unless stated otherwise.

Prices are OBO and are shipped for 48 continental states, I can try to ship elsewhere, but expect a higher rate and delays.

Suspension Parts

P11 UCA's - $50 shipped - SOLD
Right side second link, hub, bearing - $100 picked up - SOLD
Octotat Rear Strub Bar - $110 shipped - SOLD

Exterior Parts
KH3 Sport Grill - $100 Shipped - SOLD
Maui 02 mirrors with blue glass - $85 shipped
00 Pass mirror - $34 shipped - SOLD
00 KH3 Mudflaps - $30 shipped - SOLD
00 Silver spoilerless trunk - $100 picked up
00 Silver side skirts - $100 picked up

Interior Parts
Tan air Bag - $50 shipped
Random Tan dash parts (ask what you need and I'll see what I have)
Black Leather doors & rear seats - Holding onto for now
Front Black leather Touring head rest - Holding onto for now

UCA - P11 ~50k miles. I'll throw the attached brackets in if they don't cost anything extra to ship.

Right side second link, hub, bearing ~50k miles

Octotat Rear Strub Bar, does have one blemish (powder coater missed a spot)

Exterior Parts
KH3 Sport grill

02 Maui mirrors w/blue glass

00 pass mirror

Interior Parts
Tan air Bag - $50 shipped

Ran Tan dash parts (ask what you need and I'll see what I have)

Front Black leather Touring head rest - $40 shipped

Black Leather doors & rear seats, there are some scratches/rips on the back seat, pictured below.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn...sucks youre getting out of the game. Octotat wont last long

Wish the holidays werent so close...no extra monies
I hear ya, I loved this car for way too long, time to move to something newer and with nicer interior. I will still have a SR20DET B15 in the driveway, but it's purpose built and not a daily.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Octat bar is sold already. As for the mirror's, no idea, Nissan might have been nice and left extra wires. You know I'm actually not 100% certain they are even heated, I assumed they were due to different plug style, but Nissan might have just changed plugs in 2002 for the kicks of it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Have any pics of the car with the bilstein/tein setup?
I actually don't, Tein's are still on shocks because I haven't had a chance to pull them, as you can see I tried to raise it up a bit with a spacer. It's one finger gap though (only index finger would fit between the wheel and wheel well)

Best I have is this, which is Teins + Bilsteins + coilover sleeves to raise it up. Car would be about 1/2"" lower then this on Tein's straight up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sorry Octat bar is sold already. As for the mirror's, no idea, Nissan might have been nice and left extra wires. You know I'm actually not 100% certain they are even heated, I assumed they were due to different plug style, but Nissan might have just changed plugs in 2002 for the kicks of it.
Darn can't never get first dibs on that bar when it goes on sale lol
Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Okay, No one else replied. I'll buy it for $34 shipped this weekend!

Buying the car tomorrow or friday (depends on if I can cash insurance check, or if it has to sit in my account over night to clear). How do you want to do the purchase? over paypal, or do you have another method in mind?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay, No one else replied. I'll buy it for $34 shipped this weekend!

Buying the car tomorrow or friday (depends on if I can cash insurance check, or if it has to sit in my account over night to clear). How do you want to do the purchase? over paypal, or do you have another method in mind?
Paypal is the preferred way, I'll send you a PM with with my email addy.

How much for the center console , shipped to :

Surrey GU9 9LT,
United Kingdom

Thanks in advance!
One bad thing about it is, it's cracked on the left side were it's thin. I'll let it go cheap (and post another pic) if your still interested.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
which of the springs did you like best, which feels closest to stock or most comfy, looking to buy them prokits back
This one is hard, so my answer is going to be "It Depends..." It really depends on what your end goals are, basically you have to choose two: comfort, looks, or performance. Two things to remember with these cars, you will have beam shift when you lower the car any amount, and the rear springs need to be stiffer then front if you want it to handle well.

Stock Springs: Look bad, comfortable, and actually handle fairly decently (after having lowering springs for years, I was shocked and impressed by how well stock handled actually).

Eibach Prokits: Handle great, 1.2" drop, looks good, but are on the stiffer side. Proper dampers will help here. But even with Bilstein's, I wasn't happy with comfort, once I installed the flat top hat, it got better for front, but rear was still a little on the stiffer side imo.

B&G Sports: 1.5" drop, looks great, front springs are too soft, as comfortable as stock, handle worse then stock. Why you might ask: A. when you lower a car your roll couple increases (yes even on multi-link suspension), simply put body roll increases, thus you need stiffer springs to combat that. B. beam shift

Tein S-Tech's: 1.7" drop front, .8" rear, too low of drop for my taste up front, rear is perfect, stiffer then stock but surprisingly are actually fairly comfortable more then Prokits. Handling, once again surprisingly is good. Stiffer front spring make up for the bigger roll couple.

Thus if I had do suggest a go to spring for someone, I would say Tein S-Tech's and raising the front up by 1". To raise the front you have to either raise the perch, get adjustable perches, or add spacer to top of spring, or add spacer on top of top hat.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.