Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Genuine front bumper from IMPUL, not the alternative knock-off aeromaster brand, mesh already built in from the manufacturer. Had this sitting in the garage for almost a year now and installing it is obviously not on my priority list. Never unwrapped the bubble sheets until now, for pics. Non-painted.

Pick up in San Diego for $1000.
If you want to use Paypal add the 3%, I'm not a retailer. If it doesn't sell, oh well, I may have to get back in the game. =)

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
man....too bad i cant afford this....i would snag it in a heartbeat.....good luck...im sure it will sell.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
my god, a new 212SR!!!
someone needs to jump on this ASAP...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Damn That is Fresh And I'm only Like 80 miles away, WHY!!!! I'll let u know when I'm onthe way down, after I rob a 7/11... :lmao:

·
Registered
184 Posts
c'mon financial aid...get here quick!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
nice!

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the BUMP's Mike. Seems like a lot of interest but nobody's able to step up.

To sweeten the deal, I will also throw in this 212SReplica Grill from the first GB on Gnet.

...my wife would kill me!
whos wife wouldn't lol
Mine didn't. :smile:

·
Registered
844 Posts
bump for an awesome bumper.. one of the best ones for a p11 in my opinion to bad i'm broke and if i did have the money shipping would hurt me.. but i'd rather do an eng. swap

·
Registered
20,891 Posts
There are only two kinds of P11s; ones that have authentic garage impul bumpers, and then there are a bunch of ugly ones.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.