Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of doing my motor swap and i'm finding all the things i need to replace right now. I need the primary to secondary gasket for my SSAC header. Anyone know where i can get this?

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
ive heard before that you cannot obtain the ssac gaskets seperately from ssac. i believe you have to open up a stock gasket or make your own.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
SSAC Headers are throw-aways. If you need parts, you either fabricate or throw it away and buy a new header package. You won't get any support/parts from SSAC. As they say in Russia, tuffshitski. Or in France, tuffsheet.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
According to Graham, the Patrol gasket fitted perfectly on his Hotshot header.
They had to be flanges from a different car for them to get gaskets easily in the first place.

See if you can get Justin to check out Nissan part number 20691-N4280 It's $7.93 on the site.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
mark is the man as always

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and thanks to stang as well, i've already made my own once and i lost the template i'd made for it and don't really have the time to make a new one. I'm not sure what the problem is with this header but it seems to blow through gaskets quite easily ... i guess that's what i get for buying a $120 header haha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts