Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the deal, there's a guy local to me with a red 1999 G20 wrecked in the front end trying to sell it whole. I asked if we would part but he lives in an apartment and doesnt have the time or space to do this. I was thinking of getting the car whole than parting it out myself. I'm told it ran great but has been sitting about a year. It was wrecked in the front drivers fender got smashed in to the point it would need straightened and isnt really worth IMO. Air bags deployed and the core support was pushed back. I'm told engine and tranny (Automatic) ran great (120k miles). Everything else besides front end pieces like hood, headlights and fenders seemed great. (The front bumper with fogs even seemed fine cept for one small crack)

I personally just wanted the leather seats but if I can find enough people here who want parts from it to make my money back, id be happy to grab it and part it out for the community. I wouldnt really wana ship the real big pieces if i dont have to though. I'm in the Pittsburgh area. All stock. Pictures below.

Like i said, this is a interest gauging thread, so if you think of a part you might like, just list it and throw me an offer. I'm not to much concerned with profiting from this as I just want to break even. Once I get an idea of if i'd make my money back, then i'll see what i can do about obtaining said car. Car is just real dusty but even the paint is in great shape

·
Registered
204 Posts
First, I imagine everyone would need to know the color/condition of the interior. Second, you said the car "all stock" but I noticed the aftermarket rims. Are you sure the intake/headers/exhaust are stock?

1) If there's any woodgrain trim interior pieces (other than the auto shirter trim), I'd take them.

2) I've already got my feelers out to a couple other guys about a clean/undamaged passenger side fog light, but if you've got one - I'd take that as well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First, I imagine everyone would need to know the color/condition of the interior. Second, you said the car "all stock" but I noticed the aftermarket rims. Are you sure the intake/headers/exhaust are stock?

1) If there's any woodgrain trim interior pieces (other than the auto shirter trim), I'd take them.

2) I've already got my feelers out to a couple other guys about a clean/undamaged passenger side fog light, but if you've got one - I'd take that as well.
Black Leather int, but as i mentioned if I got this then I would be keeping the seats but everything else is good condition (besides the deployed air bags from what I saw).

All stock, yes, those rims will not be coming with the car he said and doesnt have OEM wheels to put on it so i'll be using my own to move it. Only thing I saw was CAI, but I also might keep that.

I myself do not have a P11, so besides what I just mentioned keeping, it'll all have to go. Fog light was good so ill keep that in mind.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I'm seeing the general consensus is it wouldnt be worth it. I'm told the guy I'd be willing to take pieces, but since he lives at an apartment complex i dont think he wants to part it out himself, just wants to sell it whole. I'll keep you updated though if i can convince him to let me snag parts out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.