Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a gauge cluster and dash kit....im not looking for stick on style stuff...and well i really dont have a need for color changing or glowing gauges....im looking to spend a bit of money too...so cost isnt al that big of an ordeal......please help?
anyone have a clue as to where i can find?

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you want to change the color of the lights in the instrument cluster all you have to do is take the cluster out and change the 5 lights that are behide the cluster it will also make the needles what ever color lights you put in there. I changed mine to red and it looks really good. :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bulbs?

id like a whole new cluster...new faces, new color (blue) for at night....new and cleaner lloking than stock is what im looking for. thanks alot for the tip.
well i guess if anyone else knows as to where i can find interior bulbs....or of a custom dash shop id be much obliged. thanks so much.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Nonelower2001 said:
If you want to change the color of the lights in the instrument cluster all you have to do is take the cluster out and change the 5 lights that are behide the cluster it will also make the needles what ever color lights you put in there. I changed mine to red and it looks really good. :cool:

do you have any pics?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
how about an aluminum bezel to surround the gauges? :D

www.seneb.net

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was thinking of changing the bulbs for the instrument cluster and the bulbs behind the stock headunit. Does anyone know the bulb numbers and where I can find these LED bulbs?

·
Registered
41 Posts
2001G20 said:
I was thinking of changing the bulbs for the instrument cluster and the bulbs behind the stock headunit. Does anyone know the bulb numbers and where I can find these LED bulbs?

The bulbs behind the instrument cluster are not LED bulbs they are the same kind of bulbs that are usally found in the over head light. look in you light right above your rear view mirror it sould be the same kind of bulbs. All you have to do is find colored ones.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i am thinking of changing the gauge bulbs on my g this weekend. if i do, i'll write a little how-to and put it up on my site. i will also write up a how-to for the gauge bezel install.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Nice...

I think that the intelligence.com site got some cool looking gauge stuff! I'd definitely slap that blue neon needle thing on a white face.... MMMh... :nerd: Thanx for the link boy!!;) Cuz I didn't think they made them for the P10! :p

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: Nice...

Fraychild said:
I think that the intelligence.com site got some cool looking gauge stuff! I'd definitely slap that blue neon needle thing on a white face.... MMMh... :nerd: Thanx for the link boy!!;) Cuz I didn't think they made them for the P10! :p

You don't really need that needle kit for a P10 (not sure on other's I have only changed a p10) because if you change the lights in the cluster it will change the needles too.

Dose anyone have a way for me to post a picture of this on the websit???

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
if you just change the lights can you get the needles and gauges different colors? i was thinking red needles on a blue background would be tight

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i'm getting some new bulbs today for my gauges. have one in my pocket right now! i'll let you all know how it turns out. oh yeah, red bulbs of course!

·
Registered
41 Posts
jbloggs_c said:

do you have any pics?

jbloggs_c said:
if you just change the lights can you get the needles and gauges different colors? i was thinking red needles on a blue background would be tight

No you can't make the needles one color and the rest of the gauge a different color. But you could change one gauge to one color and the other gauge to anouther color.

You can go here to see pics.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/39982150/39982324WAmhdQ

·
Registered
33 Posts
on mine i gotblue bulbs, green bulbs, and orange bulbs and it looks hott at night, also i painted my gauge bezel to the color of the car with a little bit of metal flake in it, it looks pretty straight.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts