Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1264 Posts

·
Lord Crodz
7,233 Posts
means you can adjust the camber without eccentric bolts (expensive)/crash bolts (potentially dangerous)
It's more for more 'comfortable', more cushioned ride. Camber isn't adjustable for P11s for the most part.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Which Sentra B13, B14, B15?
Just B13 & B14, no B15, sorry :(

03 civic?
ES or EP3? We got both, 01-05

Put me down for the fancy ones also...or the best seller for an 01 P11.
ok, best seller at the moment is X2, but i'll hold off till we get closer if there's more for X1

What's the min/max drop for front and back?
Thats kind of hard to tell exactly right now, but I CAN tell you the maximum will be right up there w/ the lowest drop coilovers like Stance & Tein.

·
Registered
185 Posts
pillow ball mounts are to actually stiffen the ride up. many urethane bushings still get flexed quite a bit under cornering and such, the mounts help to reduce that as well as give you a little more travel. so, contrary to their name, the pillow ball mounts are meant to stiffen the ride, not soften it.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
let me see what i can muster up in a month. should be able to swing it. mine would be the X1 model. Thanks.
you got it

how much for an es?
It'll be the same price as these

Put me down for a x2 kit for a 01 p11
got ya

I'd be down for a set x2 for p10 and b13. Just wondering if shipping is included or approximately how much
YES! Shipping is included in these prices! Put you on the list, did I get your "order" accurate?

Yes the PILLOWBALL top mounts. The pillow balls will provide a firmer ride that the standard top hat. Meaning the X2 will have a "harder" more performance driving ride than the X1s

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
What's the deadline ? If I decide to keep my car I will install coilovers too. In my case it would be the P11 X2 kit.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
soo... how long will this take? (what's the price if you don't have 100)
also, any chance of pictures?
Thanks
How long will this take after orders are taken and payments are sent or from now? I think i'll continue to take names for the next few weeks until we approach the end of December then near the end of December require a deposit on the product then once everyone on the list has sent their deposits we will manufacture the orders which will take a couple weeks to another month to manufacture and ship out all the product

sign me up for the fancy ones i want them for sure for a 99 g20t
Gotchya killa

What's the deadline ? If I decide to keep my car I will install coilovers too. In my case it would be the P11 X2 kit.
Like I said above, no EXACT deadline, but sort of some guidelines for now

21 - 40 of 1264 Posts