Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1264 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well the only different part #s I see when it comes to OE shocks is a difference between "sport" suspension and regular suspension. No listing of the X being any difference, so it looks like they're all the same

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
YEs it does. 1 year warranty, any thing breaks or goes bad, its covered. If you decide to take our coilover apart and rebuild it yourself in the first year that voids warranty. We have to rebuild it. After warranty period, anyone can rebuild

Oh, BTW, new 100% Satisfaction Guarantee added to first post!! Read it for peace of mind and details

·
Registered
332 Posts
i would like a set for my p10 but i would need to see pics and if the price stays the same i would buy them and also i have some questions im a noob to coilovers, are these the type of coilovers you can lower the ride height of the car without pressing down the springs? and what is pillow ball? are they bushing that go on top of the coilover? or something like that? im trying to picture it but i cant. oh and i would get the x1 but if its better to get them with the pillow ball ill get the x2

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
i would like a set for my p10 but i would need to see pics and if the price stays the same i would buy them and also i have some questions im a noob to coilovers, are these the type of coilovers you can lower the ride height of the car without pressing down the springs? and what is pillow ball? are they bushing that go on top of the coilover? or something like that? im trying to picture it but i cant. oh and i would get the x1 but if its better to get them with the pillow ball ill get the x2
Please read thru the thread. All of your questions have been already answered.
As for pics, i've said it several times thru here: THEY"RE NOT MADE YET, so there's no pics. We cant have pics if the product isnt in existance right? The prices are introductory prices for everyone that climbs on board to provide us with enough orders to produce these. If you wish to wait until AFTER they are made then this same price will not be available.

ok put me down for a set for an g35x sedan along with my p11 set both x2
Gotchya

do you have for mitsubishi 3000gt?
Sorry, no 3000GT. If you would like us to developse coilovers for applications which we dont already have, we can do it, but we require you send 1 front and rear shock to our factory so we can analyse it.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
As for pics, i've said it several times thru here: THEY"RE NOT MADE YET, so there's no pics. We cant have pics if the product isnt in existance right? The prices are introductory prices for everyone that climbs on board to provide us with enough orders to produce these. If you wish to wait until AFTER they are made then this same price will not be available.
I think what everyone is trying to get at is that your going to have to produce a single set to prove that these are real and that they are quality. I know alot of members are going to drop off if you just expect them to buy a product that isnt even had a pre-production model made. Gotta spend some money to make money, we want to see a set of these made and tested.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I get that, since that isnt plausible, thats why there's the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Read the Satisfaction Guarantee on the front page

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I get that, since that isnt plausible, thats why there's the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Read the Satisfaction Guarantee on the front page
There's no way that you can have one set built for yourself?

·
Registered
185 Posts
or who will be producing the coilovers? products to be used? shock body brand? spring brand? etc., etc.? not a ton of info.

41 - 60 of 1264 Posts