Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1264 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Grim, I couldnt really find any info that said what the spring rates where. I checked them and for the P11 I got 522#/391#, which is close to 10kg/7kg. What is it suppose to be?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
What are the b13 rates? Ace I really don't like frames do you have any spare stickers? I'd rep stickers since people wonder what suspension I'm running and it'd be easier to show the sticker and it suits my purposes better

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,244
B13 & B14 are 6k/4k

Yeah I could send you some stickers. PM me your address again. I sent the frames out because our vinyl cutter was draggin his feat cutting the prints and to keep you guys from waiting longer I put in the frames

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,249
because they're X2s and you wanted X1s, and there were like 2 people who I was in talks with that were going to pick them up, but neither did

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Yep, still available. Just send $661 to [email protected] and write what your payment is for the comment section and we'll get it right out to you :)
The 661 price includes paypal fees, shipping and everything, correct?

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
hmmmm i thought i could slam my car....but i was wrong....

i wound up putting the coils in @ the same length my Gr2/stechs, but my car was 4" higer than with the stechs.....so i thne figured, ill lower it 5", but the coil could only go about 4, so the fronts are completey as low as possible (i didnt touch the spring collars....& theres no prelpoad...) the rears i have so the inner tube is basically flush with the sleeve...

right now my hieht is almost EXZACT as the gr2's stechs.....im guessing the springs gotta settle....but any one else experience this?

·
Registered
259 Posts
hmmmm i thought i could slam my car....but i was wrong....

i wound up putting the coils in @ the same length my Gr2/stechs, but my car was 4" higer than with the stechs.....so i thne figured, ill lower it 5", but the coil could only go about 4, so the fronts are completey as low as possible (i didnt touch the spring collars....& theres no prelpoad...) the rears i have so the inner tube is basically flush with the sleeve...

right now my hieht is almost EXZACT as the gr2's stechs.....im guessing the springs gotta settle....but any one else experience this?
post pics please... u doing something wrong..

I set mine to the same height as my bilstein's and i have plenty plenty more room to go lower.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
post pics please... u doing something wrong..

I set mine to the same height as my bilstein's and i have plenty plenty more room to go lower.
from the topmount of the gr2's/stechs to the middle of the bolt hole on the fronts was about 19.5 "
so i measure the coils to be 18.5, but the car was higer.....so i completley bottomed out the fronts & i sit @ the same hiehgt as i used to...maybe a tad lowr...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah something isnt right, are you measuring the gr2 off the car? Remember weight drops the car few inchs.

Try running the ZPs 10". (From bottom of tophat, so the last thread)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Summin definitely aint right. off the car, I adjusted my coils a little lower than ma S.techs on stock dead shocks. when I put them on the car, it lowered it about 2 inches. I have no preaload and I still have a lot more adjustment left to be able go lower both in the rear and front. I have used up only about 3/5 my available ajustment to go lower and my fender is already covering the top of my tires on 17s 215 45 profile on a P11. I would like to go lower but the bottom of my car, my bulk frame and my cat currently already rubs in ditches on speed bumps or sharp humps. I curretly have on no front bumper, and I back out of a drive way yesterday and hit the bottom of the bulk frame. The bumper I am planning to put on will be about 2 -3 inches lower than the bulk frame so I dont know how that will work cuz my car aint going higher. On Saturday hit my straight member on summin and my 215 rubs on the inner side of the fender on u turns. I am about to change rims so they should have a better offset, if not i might need some spacers. its crazy but I love the look.

so yeah, you shudnt be having that any issues with getting the car real low or slamming.

provide pics

1241 - 1260 of 1264 Posts