Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as some of you's know, i tottalled the G. Well my insurance company has been dicking around reg. whats going on, yestserday i recived papers in the mail stating that i can buy the car $750 (i dont know if i have to spend more on gettign it in my name, i have a losn out on it so that is still up in the air), so i "NEED" everyone to please list what they would want off the car & put a price next to it stating how much they would like to buy it for (i need to see if its worth buuying it for the salvage + title transfer (or whatever)

the front left side of the car is totalled (driver fender gone, driver door dented, driver HL gone) but everything else i fine.....ie passenger side stuff

so come on.........

oh & one more thing,, im gonna try to set this up as sorta a bid thing, not a first come fisrt serve (due to some people who arent on all the time but NEED a part instead wanting to buy a spare or whatever)

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
good call about the not first come first serve thing. i think thats the best way to go :thumbsup:
i could probably think of minor things ill need... theres not many p11 part outs, so im SURE people will want lots of stuff

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
if its a part out, he cant list every little price... people have to ask what they want and then whoever will top the price gets it. if he posted the whole car for sale it would be different..

·
Administrator
5,863 Posts
True, but some items (key items, header, intake, etc) that are standard items he should list a price, we've had 'bid wars' before in the past and have not turned out smoothly, just making sure everyone will get a fair chance is all. He can list the prices on major items, and request items he can add prices later of course as its usually been done. Of course the seller can always choose between multiple buyers of an item.

:)

·
Registered
703 Posts
...side skirt still good?, rear bumper?

·
Registered
703 Posts
i didnt see it till i read it agen...my bad...but i changed it

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Just list the parts you have available with a "starting price" and add 'obo', and sell to the person with the highest offer. That way you get your bid type sale but are still satisfying the 'price listed' requirement of the forum.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok the header isnt 2.5' its the 2.25, some people say its a 2" but i measured it & its a 2.25, but cavern....im not sure on the price's yet, im trying to have everyone post what they need & wha thier willing to pay for it, i can but the car for the salvage price of $750, but thats not including getting the title in my name or any of that other stuff.....

the deal is i got the car on a $11,500 loan, i paid about $3000ish, & the insurance comany is going to be cutting a check for 6500 or 5200 (- the 750 salvage price, if i wanna keep it) buut since its a loan & i dont tecknically OWN the car, im not sure wahts happening, insur. says they give the check str8 to the loan company, buut thats going to leave like a 2000-3000 balance on my loan buut im not going to have a car, ,,, i dotn see wtf is the poiunt of having full coverage is they dont fully pay off the loan! DAM IM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!! arrghh!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
$10.00 1. plastic caps on the driver and passenger side bottom railing.. like a cap that covers the railing in the corners u can see them on the floor if u sitting in the back seat looking down.

$25.00 2. Tan leather driver armrest top.

can u show a pic of how the car ended up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i need electrical components under the dash:
ecu, combination meter, smart entrance control unit and as many relays as you can find. i would even take the bose unit too.
my starting bid is $100

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
davew7 said:
Foglight pole switch.
i dont have a toruing model

chick_pleaz said:
...side skirt still good?, rear bumper?
yup all is good here

dassg20t2427 said:
interior floor mats if its a tan
yeah, i have only 3 in great condition, the drivers is gone

GTA_G20 said:
power antenna _ $40
i have it butu it wont do all the way down (sticks up like 5 inches)

casual said:
$10.00 1. plastic caps on the driver and passenger side bottom railing.. like a cap that covers the railing in the corners u can see them on the floor if u sitting in the back seat looking down.

$25.00 2. Tan leather driver armrest top.

can u show a pic of how the car ended up.
u mean like the kick pads?? (that cover from the door jam to the side of the wall like right under the fuse box & glove box???

arm rest is in great condition
i will get picks up ASAP

jdot said:
i need electrical components under the dash:
ecu, combination meter, smart entrance control unit and as many relays as you can find. i would even take the bose unit too.
my starting bid is $100
no prob, but its gonna be a bit more for this stuff (ecu is going for like $80-$100 on ebay), buut hey if noone else wants it u may get it for that price

Phenomenal One said:
Hey do you have a cold air intake?? And how are your motor mounts
yeah, i have a CAI that was cut & made to fit (buut u gotta cut a larger hole in ur body under/next to the bat tray, & u have to relocate ur Coolant resivor), i belive the Motor mounts are still good

ok.......so like i said i will get pics up as sson as posible, & i will be cleaning this trhead soon & possibly strating a thread for every individula thing for sale

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
$25 for the half working antenna then?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts