Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

GB#5!:Ground Wire Kits! p10/p11/b13/b14/b15

10K views 189 replies 66 participants last post by  P11Gdub 
#1 · (Edited)
That’s right! Round 5 guys! :) Its been 2 years since my last GB, so get it while you can ;) Everything is pretty much the same as the last GB but I am going to add a few extra things to this GB to make this the best GB ever!

1) All items will now be shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation at no extra charge! This means you can get your kit within 2 business days from the day I ship it out ;) NO NEED for an extra $3.50 for shipping upgrade!

2) Combined shipping - Save $5.00 on each additional kit being shipped to the SAME address

3) Additional discount will be provided to all previous buyers! So if you’re in the market to get another kit, or want to get one for your other vehicles, I will discount each kit an additional $3.00. This discount can also be applied with combined shipping to save even more! ;)
*Offer only valid if payment is send with the same PayPal email, so I can confirm previous purchases*

The reason I can pass these awesome deals on to your guys is because I got a very sweet deal working with USPS :)

Also! Since this GB is extra special, im also going to last 2x longer! This GB will expire by the end of this year! (2 months) :cool:

==============================================================

I am making grounding kits for your p10/p11/b13/b14/b15 or any other car you wish. The kits will be made from 8 gauge wiring and will have gold-plated ring terminals on them. There are also four colors to choose from:Silver, Red, Blue, and Black.

Custom Kits: If anybody wants these kits in specific lengths, there will no extra charge

Possible benifits of installing a grounding kit:
* Increased Horse Power & Torque
* Awesome Looks
* Faster Shifts on Automatics
* Improved Mileage
* Reduced Emissions
* Stronger & Faster Starts
* Smoother Idle
* More Responsive Acceleration
* Reduced Audio Noise
* Improved Electrical Accessory Performance (brighter lights, windows/sunroofs operate faster, better radio reception, etc.)

*note* benifits are different for everybody. It depends on the condition of your original grounds that the engine has. For me, i noticed 1)brighter headlights (silverstars), 2) more responsive acceleration. :)

Colors available: Silver, Red, Blue, and Black.

Gold-plated ring terminals

GB-Pricing:
$22.00 shipped for sponors*
$25.00 shipped for non-sponors*
*PM me for a quote for orders shipped outside of the U.S.

Shipment Method:
I will be shipping USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation.

Payment Info:
Paypal: Mautai916@yahoo.com
Check/Money Orders: PM me for my address.
*PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN NAME, AND SPECIFY WHAT COLOR KIT YOU WANT ON YOUR PAYMENT TO PREVENT DELAYS IN SHIPPING*

Contact Info:
Contact me at Mautai916@yahoo.com, PM me, or contact me thru AIM: BatmanFromChina

The GB will end on Dec 31th, 08.

Where to install grounding kit:
Simple grounding outline
This is how i grounded my car
close up pictures of my grounding points

My Feedback/Product review

Grounding Kit Review (Sponor Access Only)

See less See more
#3 ·
subscribing? More like buy a set!!!

I got my in Red :smile:

#6 ·
Got a kit rdy with your name on it ;)

sweet! ill paypal you tomorrow...

now do i want black.. or silver..?
I personally like black, its a translucent black, just beautiful. Its also the most popular color btw :)

#24 ·
whaaa???? you didn't get them yet? i could of sworn that i shipped your set 1st :zoinks:

Still available? Got some paypal funds if you want them...

Thinking the black ones...
yes i want your paypal funds.... all of it.... and the credit cards and bank accounts that are linked to it too!! :lol:

anyhoo, yea i got them, PP $25 to mautai916@yahoo.com i can ship it out as soon as tomorrow :)

#30 ·
It arrived this AM and I just installed it. So far I have noticed the following...
- Lights don't dim near as much when multiple items are on
- Seems like easier starting
- 1-2 WOT shift is much smoother and faster (what I was really hoping for!)

Nice quality and fit!

#36 ·
Oh of course bro! I didn't know there was a local red p11 ;) I'll PM u my number

Mautai916 - Thanks for the quick response quick turnaround! When can I expect to get them?
2 days, i shipped it out already ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.