Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys..this is more for the P11 crowd.
Greddy EVO GB, if we can round up 10 or more people for the exhaust, price will be $470 plus $10-$25 for shipping depending on your zip. if you are interested, email me and I'll keep you guys updated on how many people respond.
thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
This totally sucks @$$, Atomic and I just bought one......give us a refund Luke....haha...j/k

No really, this is an awesome price jump on it guys...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
want another one? hehe....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, I can get the MX for the P10 as well...just that they always take a LONG time to get here...I might think about to stock up like 5 sets but I need to see if people are interested in it though..it's a great product however. some like the exhaust some dont for whatever reason but i think overall, people have been happy with it. If i can get 5 people for the MX exhaust for their P10s, I can do it for $450 plus $10-$25 shipping.
email me if you are interested.

·
Registered
98 Posts
in for the p10.....

I'd be in for the p10 MX. What's the noise/compatibility/gaskets/extras factor on these cat backs? Could we get a super deal if we package it with a greddy or hot shot header?? =) =)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I grabbed the last 3 sets of exhausts that Greddy has left in their inventory...they won't be getting any anytime soon, since i only have 3 left, I won't be able to sell them for $470...I can do $525 shipped though. email me if you guys are interested....not to sound like a cunning salesman, but if you really want this, you should get it now cuz as i said, they wont be available any time soon after these 3 are gone. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts