Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm researching a couple avenues for OEM remotes for P10's. If your remote has an FCC ID: A269ZJA073 DOC/MDC 700K922 and you are interested in a replacement or an extra let me know. I am looking for a SUBSTANTIAL savings over the quoted price from Infiniti of $75. More like $30 each is my goal.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I need a remote also. You can find them on eBay though. The numbers on the remote are also the same as the J30's remote.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eBay remotes

The last two I saw on eBay shot up to $75. I e-mailed a guy that seems to specialize in car remotes, all of his buy-it-nows on other remotes are only $30. Someone already bid on the 300ZX remote (cancelling the Buy-it-now). I'm hoping he has a huge stash of these Nissan remotes and we can get a good group buy from him - I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
telephone call

Got a call back on the Nissan / Infiniti remotes.

Two parts places may be able to get 5 remotes together for $35 each. I will require that the code match EXACTLY anf they they all work before I offer to buy. Those P10 owners interested can post their desire here. I may have to ship them all to me to get the group buy then ship them to those interested. I may go ahead and purchase them all even if we do not find five people now. I know I can move them on eBay for $40-60 pretty quickly after I give G20.net members a shot at them for a couple months.

The code will match the one above, as that is my code on my current remote.

Anyone have the programming instructions? I heard it is a simple process of activating your car (switching the ignition on/off a number of times or something) to send the code to the remote.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Re: telephone call

95Gee20Tee said:
Got a call back on the Nissan / Infiniti remotes.

....two parts places may be able to get 5 remotes together for $35 each...

Whoa, that's a pretty good deal! I'll take one! Just like you said, I would buy a lot of them because they do go for a nice price on eBay. You'll definitely make a little profit.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dude, i have a way cheaper solution for you. I have done this for myself, I did it for NismoPC, and bump909.

You pickup a P11 remote for $9 off ebay, and I can switch them at our dealer here for P10 remotes. But it is up to you.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good

Will any Infiniti remote do? or just the P11 remotes?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Remote

Hey I now I'm really late but I'm really interested in getting a alarm remote. If you have already done this could you tell me where you got the remotes so I can try to organize another group buy? I have a 95 g20 and I've only had it for a couple of months, I was wondering if this remote will definetly work? I recently realized I had an alarm when a freind of mine was still in the car after I got out and when they got out it went off. Thanx

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
remote & alarm

Already bought me a spare remote on eBay - a well worn version for $19. He also sent me the programming instructions. Worked well. Be aware you will need to program ALL the remotes you own at the same time. The car and remote change codes TOGETHER. Yes the J30 and 300ZX remotes DO WORK! Search on eBay for the EXACT code: FCC ID: A269ZJA073 DOC/MDC 700K922. Or click this link and SAVE the Search, and request e-mail notification of when one appears on eBay.
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=A269ZJA073
Try you local junkyard also - they sometimes have no idea on the value of some parts.

Try the P11 remote swap - I can't vouch for it but he claims he can do it.

The keyless remote entry / security system cars have a flashing security light in the dash and an EXTRA horn under the hood mounted to the passengers side strut housing. Just an FYI...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ebay

I actually had my eye on one at ebay and I bid on it with a max bid of $45 and of course it went for $46 to some other clown. It was at $21 until the last hour and then it blew up.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
way way old, but any more on this? kinda odd that the last post says i'm interested. did this not ever go through?

·
Registered
78 Posts
l1t43 said:
way way old, but any more on this? kinda odd that the last post says i'm interested. did this not ever go through?
really old thread but any1 looking for remotes should try KeylessRide.com i got an aftermarket remote for my p10 for about $55 shipped :teeth:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts