Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in a KYB AGX group deal?

I noticed chekmi (?) and myself are both interested in getting some KYB AGX shocks for our P11. So I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in this. Please only post if you are SERIOUS about getting these in the next couple months. I have the money and am ready to buy. (however the timing might not be right as I'm moving across canada next week) So lets try and get some peeps together and try and get some prices by mid-July.

Comments, suggestions?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I found was the AGX Eibach deal...the prices didn't look like THAT good of a deal to me. :-\

·
Registered
153 Posts
G-Forces said:
All I found was the AGX Eibach deal...the prices didn't look like THAT good of a deal to me. :-\

Hmmm, I think you have to go into cox imports web site. I found $370 for the P10's with free shipping. I thought that was a good price. :-\

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a bad price, but we might be able to get about 10-15 people together and get them cheaper. :-\

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hey Im in if we can do better than 370! I would like to order ASAP! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Does anyone have a website addy for these?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
littlerudegirl said:
Does anyone have a website addy for these?
There is no deal on yet just gauging interest.

g20rule said:
Is this the best shocks for our cars?? If it is then i will be in too. Is the price 370 for all four??
Not the best by far. You'd be looking at paying a couple grand if you wanted the best. ;)

They are a really good affordable shock and probably the best for street with a light mixture of track driving. Good for basic lowering springs; Eibach, H&R, Intrax, etc. Also everyone with Ground Controls seems to use them.

I'm looking to get them cheaper than $370, hence the group deal. :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Guys, I know someone in PA who can get them for $340 shipped. (How much I paid for mines.) I am going to call up the store and ask them if they can do $300-320. I would need to know a rough estimate of how many people are in.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm interested too!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
wickedG20 said:
Guys, I know someone in PA who can get them for $340 shipped. (How much I paid for mines.) I am going to call up the store and ask them if they can do $300-320. I would need to know a rough estimate of how many people are in.
Well WIcked sounds like 10......but how can we trust you if you cant even get my deck sent out??? Or my $60??? AND your a pain in the ass to get a hold of! I havent talked to you for like a month but I call you almost every day but you always are "OUT" yea......better finish up loose ends before you decide to get into something new!!!!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey,

I don't agree with practically every comment you made there. I am always online on AIM, you are the one never on, did you block me or something? Second, lets leave personal business private. BTW, if you would of checked your e-mail, you would of read my message concering the deck :cool:.

Also, I have the shocks. I am not part of the group deal, you know I can't get them now If i wanted!

So how many people so far? I need a number before I can call the shop.

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll do this group deal, I'm giving up on getting new rims and just gonna lower the car, cheaper and I'm sure it'll look sweet. count me in...

-dru-

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
wickedG20 said:
if you would of checked your e-mail, you would of read my message concering the deck
Hmm.......I never got an e-mail.........but we just talked on the PHONE and you said that you sent it out on MONDAY.......6/23........so if its not here by a week.....then your a liar......and I will let everyone know weather or not you sent out the item as promised......like you said you DID!!!
:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts