Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Are you interested in a Remus Group Deal?

• Yes (P10)

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Yes (P11)

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Maybe (P10)

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Maybe (P11)

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Yes (other)

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in a Remus Group Deal?

I just want to try and gauge the interest for a group deal on a Remus rear section for our G20's. I'll see how the poll looks after a week. If there are enough interested members I'll leave the thread up a little while longer and look into setting up a group deal. However, if no one is interested I'll just let the thread die and maybe try again at a later date. Thank You!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I am definitely interested. Keep us updated on the status. The lowest price I have seen is $350 on Nopi.com.

·
Registered
69 Posts
can you post some pics and specs?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm interested (for p10) :)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wickedG20 said:
I am SURE for the p11, but I am looking for the dual exhaust Remus Setup for my p11.

freaktroll said:
P11, but like wicked, i want the dual tip setup for 00+

Dual tip, or dual exhaust? I don't know of a dual exhaust from Remus, all i know of is the standard rear section. I think you'd have to get a universal muffler and a custom catback made for dual mufflers.

On a side note, I unfortunately right now do not have any pictures or specs to post, but i know i have a couple pictures buried on my hard drive somewhere, once i find them i'll post them. Anyone have any pictures they can post sooner?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I went to www.remus.at and found a picture for the P11. See link below:

http://www.remus.at/product.php?selMarke=45&selModell=321&selMotor=2032&prdID=1&curMarke=45&curModell=321&curMotor=2031

They only have a drawing of the exhaust for the P10. It is similar to the picture for the P11 except that it has one tip in the middle.

Here is some info on the exhaust:
This REMUS sport exhaust adds 3-5% output by reducing back pressure and increasing flow. It generates a great low sound which is audible without raising the decible output, thus being non-intrusive.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
dual

What I am trying to say (and i think Wicked is too) is that they make two different axle-back setups for the P11. One is for the 99' model, which is a single tip, and one is for the 00'-02' models which has a dual tip. Because the 99 has a different mid-pipe and different axle-back section, you cant get a 00+ axle-back for a 99' without doing some modifications. Personally, i was just going to get a mid pipe custom done to clone the path of the 00+ (I hope:-\ $$$) so I could fit the dual tip. That and cut a chunk out of the bumper.:nervous:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yeah, what I was referring to as well. Same with the Greddy Evo setup.. They are only offered for 00-02 I believe because the exhaust "as whole" extends a little bit more on the 00-02 models. I wonder if would be as easy to modify the Remus on the 99 as easy as it is w/ the Greddy.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, as of right now we have 12 people interested and 7 people that are a maybe, that should be enough to at least start calling around. I'm going to leave this thread open a while longer and hopefully a couple more join in, if not that's ok, but I'll leave it open just in case. After I find a suitable vendor I'll start collecting more information, but for now I'll just leave it as is.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Yeah for P10......I would like dul tip if possible. Just for look.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well I'm new and don't really know the diff between the Euro Primera and G20 but I would probably(almost posative) be interested in one for my '01 Primera if it's less than what stillen has them for.:monkey:

·
Registered
133 Posts
We are missing the most important part- PRICE!!!!!! I like the Remus oval one for the P10. Can u throw a figure out there for us?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
moreace said:
We are missing the most important part- PRICE!!!!!! I like the Remus oval one for the P10. Can u throw a figure out there for us?

Currently working on it now...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts