Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i picked up this beauty about a week ago thinking i was going to need a newer car, turns out my gfs family hooked her up with a new ride so we can let this one go. I absolutely love this car, but we can't keep all of them...so here we go. 1999 Infiniti g20t, five speed car with 155,XXX miles on it and going up, i will probably keep driving in until i get rid of it because it's a little more fun than the civic LOL. I have seen consistent 30-32mpg in the car. The car was kept up VERY well, I have a binder full of documents from 00 all the way to this year. Tires, and brakes are -15k miles, battery is pretty much brand new along with plug wires, plugs, distributor and a bunch of other stuff. I looked through the list of stuff that has been replaced on the car...and honestly there really isn't anything that needed to be replaced that hasn't been done. Previous owners have taken really good care of it that's for sure. The car passed emissions a few months ago, not exactly sure on the date but there is no CEL on or anything. Interior condition is 9-10, drivers seat has a small tear but other than that, after a good cleaning i think it would look very good. Anyway, I am going to post up some pictures now. Just noticed, valve cover gasket could use replacing, seems to be leaking a little. Don't really have a whole lot of time to stop and replace it or i would. Other than that, she's all good.

Asking price is $3500, i feel like it's a fair price but I am slightly negotiable. Clean car, low mileage and very well taken care of. Clean title and a book of receipts that show the car has been kept up. I also have the original window sticker and 2 sets of keys, with clickers!

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
You just bought it so why not just sell the Honda Civic instead since you already said you enjoy driving the G20 more? Seems like a no-brainer to me to keep the G20 and sell the Honda! The Civic should be a quick easy sale IMHO.

No offense intended but you might find it a bit more difficult to get $3500 on this forum specifically since you posted here in the different thread about buying it for $2500 :( HINT: Next time don't make it public what you paid and it will make it easier to flip to put some $$ in your pocket ;)

·
Registered
329 Posts
You just bought it so why not just sell the Honda Civic instead since you already said you enjoy driving the G20 more? Seems like a no-brainer to me to keep the G20 and sell the Honda! The Civic should be a quick easy sale IMHO.

No offense intended but you might find it a bit more difficult to get $3500 on this forum specifically since you posted here in the different thread about buying it for $2500 :( HINT: Next time don't make it public what you paid and it will make it easier to flip to put some $$ in your pocket ;)
This perfectly displays wat went through my mind.

·
Registered
375 Posts
i paid $1500 for it years ago, so much flipping going on this car is like a cheerleader at a high school football game.
village bicycle really.
Must be a great car if it's appreciating. I keep my cars very nice, but their value never appreciates.

LOL. This greedy seller mine as well take it to craigslist.

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
Hey guys, There really isn't anything wrong with 'flipping' cars (essentially what small car dealerships do all day long) and plenty of private party folks as well.

We usually buy, fix what needs fixing, and flip 1 car a year from Phoenix reselling in Chicago (darn right we are going to sell it for more than we have into it)... unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way (took a big loss on the Blue Audi we had and only made $324 not including labor or fuel/time/TTL costs) on the 2nd Maxima we brought back from phoenix (lesson learned there is no more 4th gen Maximas and no more b5 Audis)

I realize some people get upset about people who do nothing to a car just to flip it (it happens probably more than you think) but such is life. The point I was trying to make is if you are buying a car just for the purpose of flipping it without intending to do anything but drive it to park it and put a FS sign out there 1 week later, might want to keep what you paid to yourself because it won't sit well with others here knowing they would have to pay a $1000 premium is all. (now perhaps if people didn't know you paid $2500 and you advertised for $3500, it could be taken very differently).. perception is reality *just how it is!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i went back to that post and removed those comments, but i figured someone would chime in on here. Regardless, the car is gone. The civic is just a nicer, lower mileage car and gets better gas mileage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.