Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Lord Crodz
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: P11 JDM Xenon Dual Headlamps

Selling my Xenon Duals. Selling for a few reasons. They aren't in the best condition. When I first got them about 3.5 years ago, they were mint. AZ roads did a number on them. There is a crack in the glass on the US driver side. Headlamp mounting tabs are in great condition and in tact. Xenon's have steel tabs with a rubberized bushing to protect them. I have a replacement lens for the cracked corner. Both side D2R bulbs are burnt out. You will need replacements. In tact corners will now be included (not pictured).

I'm looking for $210 + shipping with ballasts etc. Ballast brackets are not included. I'll get better pics up soon. Let me know if you have any questions, inquiries or offers.

Very hard to see the cracks, but the glass lens does allow for condensation to build inside.

·
Lord Crodz
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you are possible to get hood to open with some picture of broken portions on headlight , show me that just a PM.
I will take pictures today.

Due these have the motors that adjust the sight?
They just don't have the connectors and switch for the motors.

·
Lord Crodz
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not really sure. My current set of Xenons have the male connectors and therefore I only need a switch and to wire them in. I couldn't imagine them being that difficult to find.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'm not really sure. My current set of Xenons have the male connectors and therefore I only need a switch and to wire them in. I couldn't imagine them being that difficult to find.
can you send me a pic of the duals with the connectors.. i can get the switch with the plugs that go into the switch.. but i didnt know you had the plugs that connected to the Xenon motors... maybe we could work something out.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.