Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got bored and decided to mock up some S13 gktech aero mirrors my friend gave to me. I only did this because I saw that @wtnb_ryo on Instagram has Ganador mirrors so I figured eh why not.

Anyways here’s some pics of them mocked up lol. (I’m on my phone since I don’t have a computer to upload them so sorry in advance if it looks weird)

I’ll try and figure out something in the future to make them fit properly since I don’t have Ganador money lmao.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cut a usdm mirror so that you have just enough to attach the mirror to it then bond it with plastic bond then bondoe it to look stock......maybe
That is exactly what I was thinking of doing! That way it’ll fill in the gap too. Luckily for me there’s a p10 at my local yard right now.

·
Administrator
5,863 Posts
If you are handy with a 3d printer, you could measure and print brackets for those. Seen some of the drifters do it for when their OEM molding breaks, ha!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are not terribly ugly. I like my power folders, but to each their own style.
Jes to each their own, unless it’s something really meh lmao. I’ve never heard of or seen the power folding mirrors before so I’ll look into them!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are handy with a 3d printer, you could measure and print brackets for those. Seen some of the drifters do it for when their OEM molding breaks, ha!
If only. If I had a 3D printer I’d have so many things done for my car already. But I’ll just have to make do with what I have for the time being ya know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts