Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good daily driver suspension setup?

Ok, i've heard all about the JIC magic coilovers and how good they are but i wanna get some suggestions on a good set of shocks, struts and springs for my daily driver 92 g. If anything, i'll be doing a little bit dragging, once i get my swap done. I want this to look good and drop the ride a little so that it will look nice with a body kit. Thanks.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Eibach springs....kyb agx adjustable shocks.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mista!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds good but i'm looking to drop the ride a lil bit so it'll look better with the body kit i'm gonna get.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HELP!!! the eibach website is telling me they don't make prokit springs for my P10 '92 g. Where can i find them?

·
Registered
49 Posts
While we're on the subject, im also looking for a good setup for a 99 t, ill be doing pretty much the same driving. any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I'd recommend a set of Ground Control's mated to a set of AGX's. You can lower your car and don't have to worry about bottoming out at all. it costs a little more, but you definitely get what you pay for =)

·
Registered
520 Posts
NISMO1028 said:
While we're on the subject, im also looking for a good setup for a 99 t, ill be doing pretty much the same driving. any suggestions?
If you want the perfect ride height...then go with the Tein Na or GC/KYB AGX. If you just want a little drop...then go with the Eibach/KYB AGX setup.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Trust me dont get Ground controls go for the teins THEN youll be happy!!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Domiken said:
Trust me dont get Ground controls go for the teins THEN youll be happy!!
I can't trust you. Lots of SR20 drivers are running on GC's and that chick you are talking about is the first person, I've heard of, to that the kind of problem you are describing.

The only problem I've heard of from GC's is that they make noise if you don't setup them up properly.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Actually, if you just get some springs...I'd probably get the GR2 shocks instead. I'm thinking you really don't need the adjustable shocks with a ride height that is not adjustable.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mista, would you pick the AGX's and GC's or the GR2's and say Eibach's or HKS springs??

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Ok and how many people do YOU know with GC's on their p11's. Anyways i give up im not agruing about this $hit, i already saw it twice and we have talked about something similar to this before, but i live in MIAMI (almost 15min away) where its import city everywhere you go Hialeah, Miami Lakes anywhere its full of cars with aftermarket cars especially G20's just half of them dont seem to go on the net. I speak about this subject no more...

·
Registered
520 Posts
tdog551 said:
Mista, would you pick the AGX's and GC's or the GR2's and say Eibach's or HKS springs??
Depends on the kinda drop you want. With the GC's you, can have the exact kind of drop you want. Those Eibachs's or HKS will basically give you a little drop. Me personally, I like to have my wheels sit right below the fender. I can only put one finger in between my fender and wheel. Sits perfectly. I like the slammed look.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts