1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
389 Posts
That is f'n hot. I think its the nicest G I have ever seen. Only thing I would do is change to a single center windshield wiper like the touring cars. Well done!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WarrenG20 said:
That is f'n hot. I think its the nicest G I have ever seen. Only thing I would do is change to a single center windshield wiper like the touring cars. Well done!
thanks i would love a Mercedes single wiper, but I would never do the ricer version with the passenger lifted up and the driver removed.

junknstuff said:
wow. those body lines are astonishing!

i think you need some bigger, cleaner/more simple rims, but damn thats a sweeeet G. congrats and props for all the hard work!

ps. thats just a partially painted full CF hood right? not the just center is CF?
thanks, yeah it's partially painted CF. I'd like bigger wheels, but here in NY potholes are the devil. as far as the design I'd proably stay very similar.

·
Registered
271 Posts
bad ass! great work Eric :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
WOW! Thats all I can say. Your website is saved to favorites right under this one.
I re-did my corners along with doing sport headlights this past weekend, my question for ya is did you use nite shades on the clear part of your corners or did you use tint? I think it looks fantastic and I may just have to do mine again after seeing yours'. D

·
Registered
555 Posts
nice sweet awesome G youve got, i like the smoked tailights...i would change the spoiler though, to look more wider and badassss..but give you props for all the hard work..keep it up bro!!!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
clean as hell. wonder if we could find out the weight difference between stock and cf? :D

·
Registered
866 Posts
that is, fucking sexy and fucking clean as u like, ever eaten straberrys and cream off the hood :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dude that is sweet!!! Now who where and how did you get all those parts? I'd love to do something like that to my G but not sure where to start.

And of course I love the rims.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
loving it, the only thing i would do is tint the whole tails instead of just the bottoms. but overall the car looks awesome!
no way I like it like that, it adds color to the car.
jd20jd said:
nice sweet awesome G youve got, i like the smoked tailights...i would change the spoiler though, to look more wider and badassss..but give you props for all the hard work..keep it up bro!!!
I've been trying to find someone in my area with a silver G and no spoiler to switch with me, but it aint happening. maybe I'll buy one from a junkyard and wrapp it in carbon. I Know the carbon trunk group buy will never happen, and if it does it will probably be to much anyway.
ChickenWing said:
clean as hell. wonder if we could find out the weight difference between stock and cf? :D
The stock hood proably weighs twice as much as the carbon, but no LBs to compare to
Hamzer11 said:
Let me know when you decide to sell your car! BTW, where did you get the paint job done on the hood? - looks real good.
I got it done at a local body shop. they do high end cars for rich people, but he hooked me up because we work next door and did some work for him in the past. they do excellent work Body works unlimited of Great Neck
rushmatic said:
you know what i think.... which brings up the next question, how soon you gonna hand over the keys to me..
anytime just hand over the deed to your house as collateral :)
Nevermint said:
Dude that is sweet!!! Now who where and how did you get all those parts? I'd love to do something like that to my G but not sure where to start.
And of course I love the rims.
Most of it is my own creation. But check my site for specifics www.g20style.com look under my ride

1 - 20 of 46 Posts