Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
this might be one of my next projects ;)

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
blairellis ,

Thanks for the post. I am also considering doing something like this. I'm waiting on a spare set of P10 tails to start work on. Oh, and even though this isn't the thread.. I might be getting the prototype clear P10 head light lenses today. :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G20-Budo said:
blairellis ,

Thanks for the post. I am also considering doing something like this. I'm waiting on a spare set of P10 tails to start work on. Oh, and even though this isn't the thread.. I might be getting the prototype clear P10 head light lenses today. :)
Nice :) The 2 mods I have been wanting to do to my G. HID's and LED tails.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
lol, got excited, went to radioshack and bought some board and leds. wired everything up (a simple 4 led setup) I then hooked it up to a 12V home converter I had. turned them on, really bright, then notice it was getting extremely hot and then the leds burnt out. oh well looks like I need a heat sink

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gomd3 said:
lol, got excited, went to radioshack and bought some board and leds. wired everything up (a simple 4 led setup) I then hooked it up to a 12V home converter I had. turned them on, really bright, then notice it was getting extremely hot and then the leds burnt out. oh well looks like I need a heat sink
HAHAHA, good stuff. Action always beats inaction.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i got lost in all of the instructions and words and pictures and words words words

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
trbobrk said:
Oh crap I forgot. I'll try to get to it sometime this next week.
Hey.. I didn't name any names... :lick: But please remember the single head light too. :naughty:

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Ericdd said:
I've never noticed that section of HIDplanet. now I have to spend the night reading, thanks
I hope that's a.... :nervous: good thing..

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
good and bad. good for my next project, bad for my fiance

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
^^^ LOL!! You sound like me!! If you're not married.. consider your self lucky in the projects department.. it's tough sneaking parts by my wife.. :naughty:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
HAHA I'm the same way...
As far as this project...the results aren't anything special, so I will not be attempting this one.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
^^^ I'm still undecided on this one.. If I do decide to do this project it's going to take me some time.. because I'd probably end up making clear tails.. :naughty:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts