Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
G20PHATCOW said:
i really need to know what brands of intake systems can be installed in my G20
Your best bet is the Hotshot Cold Air Intake. Of course there are a few others. Just do a search and you'll find alot of info. ;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
You can get 'em custom-made too. That might be an option if you'd stress over a HS CAI not fitting behind your battery...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
There's a couple businesses that can do it. I would think that most shops that can make you an exhaust would also be able to make you an intake. Check muffler shops, racer shops, such like that. They can bend pipes differently *may I suggest MANDREL bends, not crush bends...make sure to ask!* or get 'em in all sorts of weird sizes if you want. Hence the term "custom." The main reason to get a custom intake though...is that unlike HONDA, there aren't too many "performance" parts built specifically for the G20...hence the need to make a custom *and often much better* intake system.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Speaking of a custom CAI, I started a thread in the sr20deforum on building a cusom CAI. Here's a link to it:
http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21616

If anyone has a custom P10 CAI setup, please post some pics so I can at least get an idea on where and how to start. Thanx.:)

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
shouldnt this be in the engine section?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts