Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 12050 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
SOOO..

who is going to actually own this thing? whose name is going to go on the bill of sale? Not to rain on the parade but it would suck if things went south between the group. I mean, then whoever actually had their name on the bill of sale could jerk everyone else because they legally own the car.

Know what I mean? Im not saying it will necessarily happen with yall but I've seen it happen, its not pretty.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
SOOO..

who is going to actually own this thing? whose name is going to go on the bill of sale? Not to rain on the parade but it would suck if things went south between the group. I mean, then whoever actually had their name on the bill of sale could jerk everyone else because they legally own the car.

Know what I mean? Im not saying it will necessarily happen with yall but I've seen it happen, its not pretty.
Bro, it wont really matter cause we're all fam down here, its gonna be the "I wanna borrow it for a day" car. Besides, we all got our own G's anyhow, this G will be the slut of the family:naughty:. .....and on another hand, we'll be getting it SUPER CHEAP anyhow:smile:.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
i suppose you can put it on the nova. it would add character!!
i posted in another thread about that 90 mi drive y'all did yesterday for food. wtf? how was it? :lol:

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
dammit..... no time for me today.
def want to hear old novie running again!!

·
www.iheartboost.com
3,747 Posts
gah, sorry I didn't hear about yesterday until today :(

what're you boys up to tonight? American Gladiators party at my place? It's the premiere night (yah they brought the show back, and it's hosted by Hulk Hogan!!) at 9pm!

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
dammit ains!!!!
check your cell msg's and email.
BLAH...!!! :lol:

41 - 60 of 12050 Posts