·
Registered
7,574 Posts
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SELL THEM AT PEP BOYS NOW FOR $10 at the APC section

·
Registered
117 Posts
i find this quite hilarious.....

while bumming around town one day i stopped in at advance auto parts, and saw some APC grille/bumper mesh for about 30 bucks. it was neat, but seemed like alot for one piece.

GO TO LOWES, OR HOME DEPOT, OR WHEREVER....

...and look around the gutter products. you will find pieces of the SAME material for about one dollar and twenty-seven cents a piece.

or you could give APC all of your money, if you feel like you need the real thing....wether its in a civic-covered APC box, or in a bin at the hardware store....its the same.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yeah I used the gutter stuff too for my grille... it looked kinda crappy when it was unpainted but as soon as i painted it black, everything started to fall in place and make sense lol... thank god for that krylon spray... but yeah i havent seen that APC mesh yet but if its the same thing as the gutter stuff don't waste your money!!!... the gutter guards are flexible enough to let you mold the mesh into the shape you want yet is still rigid enough to support the harshest abuse you can give it...

awhile back when I was searching for mesh materials I found www.foliatec.de to have some really good mesh but was still pricey about 30$... so if you do decide to go with the expensive stuff, go for foliatec

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i went to pep boys yesterday and they had that APC grill its nice but its $40 for prob like 6" x 3'
i think im gonna try ebay that got APC look alike stuff the diamond shape

1 - 7 of 7 Posts