Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody knows of a good shop here in CT ? My car needs valve seals done and a clutch job and i don't got time to get this done. Anybody knows of any GOOD shops in CT ? Got a p10 with a bluebird swap, want it to get done right, price not an issue.

·
Registered
136 Posts
dougfab is the man. Jamie is another person but i think he is still in Jamaica tuning cars. I know mark and even steve can get the clutch done. its not hard. How fast do u want it done. I can know me and my boy steve can do it on a sunday. Hit me up and i can see when jamie is coming back and if u want the clutch done..

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
Well if you want professional too quality work you would send the car my way.

Shit if you wanted we could take the head off clean valves head do valve seals spring and retainers new head gasket and head studs.

I do anything from fabrication welding engine and Trans building custom electrical and dyno tune.

I hands down have the most experience I have seen with thread cars on the east coast.

I was a dealer tech for nissan 7 years are more for nissan I have worked with the sr20 for around 15 years and I do performance work professionally to the highest of quality

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
All good options in this thread. I have met every one of these people in person mentioned on here and can say all good guys.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts

Shit if you wanted we could take the head off clean valves head do valve seals spring and retainers new head gasket and head studs.

I do anything from fabrication welding engine and Trans building custom electrical and dyno tune.

I hands down have the most experience I have seen with thread cars on the east coast.

I was a dealer tech for nissan 7 years are more for nissan I have worked with the sr20 for around 15 years and I do performance work professionally to the highest of quality
Why can't you be closer to me as I would like to go VE here very soon.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts

all though right now hes coming off like a know-it-all, thats ok, because he is.
This guy knows so much about tuning he could put michael schumacher to sleep.
And the pics of his work are gorg.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.