Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, not wanting to spread some dramatic story but just want to express my sadness for my G20. I'm just a kid of 15 years old and my father had this G20 for years now and I fell in love with it. I loved the sound of the car, the simple yet elegant design, it's just such an amazing car. Now that I can do things about it I wanted to save up to fix it but it's too too much. It failed it's smog check and it is just too much money to keep it running, just wanted to let those know that if anybody wants a parts car or something, there is a G20 1994 P10 for sale in the Orange County region in CA. Send me a message if you'd like to know more about it but, I just don't think I could send it to the junkyard, I feel someone else can bring it back and I wish that owner all the best, I'll really miss it, though the paint is horrible and suspension is suffering, if I had the money to fix it, I would, but if someone else wants a challenge and loves G20s like I do, then there's a chance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, not wanting to spread some dramatic story but just want to express my sadness for my G20. I'm just a kid of 15 years old and my father had this G20 for years now and I fell in love with it. I loved the sound of the car, the simple yet elegant design, it's just such an amazing car. Now that I can do things about it I wanted to save up to fix it but it's too too much. It failed it's smog check and it is just too much money to keep it running, just wanted to let those know that if anybody wants a parts car or something, there is a G20 1994 P10 for sale in the Orange County region in CA. Send me a message if you'd like to know more about it but, I just don't think I could send it to the junkyard, I feel someone else can bring it back and I wish that owner all the best, I'll really miss it, though the paint is horrible and suspension is suffering, if I had the money to fix it, I would, but if someone else wants a challenge and loves G20s like I do, then there's a chance!
is it a stick? Do you have pics of the car and where is it listed online?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts