Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Rare Wheels Save Lives
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you guys know, My P11 Turbo was stripped out, parted out, and was sold off at a dealer auction.

In search of a new car jumping from place to place I came across a beautiful one owner car. It was a 2001 Audi A4 2.8L Quattro Avant (yes its a wagon) with 46K on the clock Silver on Black fully loaded. The interior was immaculately clean and the car had minor scratches mainly on the bumper covers, Not a big deal.

Anyways I didnt really have this car in mind. It was either going to be another P11, or a IS300. After doing some searching and searching, I thought it would be fun to see how much the car was going to bid up to. The car was at $10,100 when I told my buddy to throw in a bid of $10,300 for kicks to see if the car would sell for that price. (Nada listed this car for $13,000 trade in and 18,500 private party).

To my suprise, no one dropped another bid. It was done. The car was bought for $10,300 !

I drove the badboy home and it purred like a brand new car. But before so, I had asked the dealer why he let go of the car for that price. He just said.. "Well this is a B5 model, Its out of date with the B6 and the B7's we have in the lot and no one wanted the old body especially in a wagon". The car was at his Audi dealership as a CPO, and a warranty was given with the vehicle. w00t w00t !

I will have pictures when I get ahold of a camera and the car.

What a 6-6-06 day !

:scared:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Lookin forward to pics.
I keep pointing out nice Wagons to my wifey but she says eww. :rolleyes:
I'd like to get my hands on a Volvo 850 Wagon. :smile:

·
Registered
182 Posts
wagons are pimp. congrats on the great deal and the sweet new ride

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
sweet purchase.
not to rain on your parade but family friends of ours had one ... it was a money pit :(

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
congrats marty! now show some naughty pictures of that ass and front!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

·
Rare Wheels Save Lives
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments guys !

ChickenWing said:
not to rain on your parade but family friends of ours had one ... it was a money pit :(

Im aware of the risks, This would be my 4th Audi i've owned so anything but anything will be less of a suprise or a challenge to me. hee hee.

For the clarification, My B6 S4 is a Sedan. I got a B5 A4 Avant. w00t !

Its a matter of time before suspension and a little rims come into play. :smile:

Lemme snap some pics before it gets real dark outside.

·
Rare Wheels Save Lives
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nothing major. Just suspension in the upcoming and maybe throw on my stock S4 rims on it. Its REALLY going to be my daily driver, no crazy mods at all to compromise it.

As far as gas goes its really not that bad. My S4 gets 160 miles to 15 gallons. Nothing can be worse than that.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Nice find!

There's a GORGEOUS A4 avant by me. It's black w/ black wheels, lowered, etc... Everytime I see it, I want to buy one :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts