Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm not there to clean it myself we took it to a professional detailer, one that the dealerships use, cost $275 but they clay barred it polished and waxed it, did the headlights, interior, carpets, engine, trunk, cleaned and painted the under chassis, they even cleaned the spare tire. Oh and they put a cup holder under the center armrest! i'll try to get a pic of that.
It looks great! also installed the sport grill. still have the following parts to put on. new factory fogs, factory style spoiler, I have the used side skirt that I bought from a member, the passenger side is missing, enohand's white VC should be on the way and the WW lip when it comes.
going to have some paint touchup work done, where the factory sunroof shield was, where the factory mud flaps were, a few minor scratches. the detailer gave us a number to a mobile paint repair company, its a franchise Colors on Parade they are national, there is a web site.
The wife is holding me back on lowering it an inch with koni reds and tein s-techs. and I plan on doing the large rotor swap later this year. she doesnt want to put too much money into it, but i'll put some money aside till i get them. I also plan on having these Magnaflo exhaust tips welded on.
http://store.summitracing.com/partd...906105+4294783415+4294906103+115&autoview=sku

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Very nice. The lowering will not make it that harsh: my wife drives my/our car daily; and the brakes are an excellent investment.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cryss said:
nice man, the sport grille adds so much to the car. stechs would be nice
Yeah the grill gives it a little bit of a BMW look especially on lighter cars.

I keep trying to tell her how much better it would look an inch lower. I didnt marry a car chic sigh...

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
SgtDGun said:
Yeah the grill gives it a little bit of a BMW look especially on lighter cars.

I keep trying to tell her how much better it would look an inch lower. I didnt marry a car chic sigh...
maybe she wont notice, just an inch :smile: :naughty:

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
SgtDGun said:
lol I never looked in there, apparently my wife didnt either
its all good :smile: some people lose it. i was just thinking how nice the detailer put another one in there for you :naughty:

·
♥
3,947 Posts
lookin good!

thats pretty funny about the cupholder... i tossed a drink out of my window one night, and noticed the next morning that my cup holder was gone. i went back to the spot, and there was my cup holder on the ground with a drink stuck in it.

the moral of this story is dont litter!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts