·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Custom title !!!!!yay
2,458 Posts
great info,
anyone has any expariance with the Tomei poncom for the RR, seems like the specs are pretty close to the s3r but $150 less.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
At the prices I have found (about $375)...I'd almost be willing to guinea pig the Tomei RR cams. But the JWT S3R's have more duration and lift than the Tomei's.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At the prices I have found (about $375)...I'd almost be willing to guinea pig the Tomei RR cams. But the JWT S3R's have more duration and lift than the Tomei's.
so true but their very close. The Tomei's have a degree of 260 duartion on bother while the JWT have a 264 degree duation on both. and the lift on tomei is 11.2 on both, whil JWT lift is 11.43 on bother

i think the horsepower different might be 1-3, still think the tomei will be equal or better if properly tuned

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
theres also the two made by piper, one has more duration one has less. they both have less lift though. but no listed prices

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
It would be my guess that the tomei RR cams would lose a little less down low...but also make a little less up top. That's only a guess though...

·
Registered
541 Posts
This is a real nice list of cams and their measures.

I say STICKY it like a FLY to the TAPE.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Stays!!! :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So which on those list are for a RR? The only ones I noticed were the piper cams, but I'm sure there are more out there.
Look through the 'notes' sections. JWT has some for the RR there called the S3 Roller grind. Also Tomei has some for the RR with 260duration and a 11.3lift i think

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
good find

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good find
Thanks meeans alot comming from you, considering u devote ur time to being a hard ass towards me much of the times :smoke:

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
another option catcams

the 1600512 & 1600514 ones seem good.anyone heard off them or good/bad things?
david
I've heard of them someone was planning on my making an investment but i think they went JWT from there

1 - 20 of 28 Posts