1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
"the government"
2,613 Posts
He has a lot of different items. He lives in Japan, so what ever he finds he posts up. Every once in a while there are nissan items.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I've bought from Chris numerous times, he's been a member on here for 4 years. Topshelf member & e-bayer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Chris, if it isnt too much trouble could you give me some housing measurements on the Piaas?
I want to compare size to the oem P10 ones. Thanks, Dave.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I sell a little of everything, check out the BBS steering wheel and the MOMO steering wheel and the Registration decal. Also the JDM cup holders which I have sold to many Primera owner, whoops I meant to say G20 owner.
I'm curious about these jdm cup holders. Are they the in dash type that go under the radio?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm curious about these jdm cup holders. Are they the in dash type that go under the radio?
Yes they were, I can still get them if someone needs one. I just got tired of selling them. Mostly now I am just used parts but I can always get these from the guy I deal with here in japan.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yes they were, I can still get them if someone needs one. I just got tired of selling them. Mostly now I am just used parts but I can always get these from the guy I deal with here in japan.
Hmm, that is tempting. Can I get a shipped price to 33710? I may pick one up after I sell my altima.

edit - Nevermind, I decided against it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts