Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
"the government"
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
sooo.... 7 months later and my car is due for emissions. I've had a check engine light on since before I got this thrown on, and needed to get it fixed to pass the test.
I took it to a mechanic that I found locally, and got a little more than I was expecting. Apparently, the shop that originally put in the emanage totally fucked the wiring, and did an overall crappy job. My new mechanic fixed the wiring (and the check engine light) but I haven't tuned it on a wideband yet. I'm looking to do that in the future, so take the above stuff with a grain of salt.

·
"the government"
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I don't have an ultimate, so I'm not sure.

As far as dyno, I haven't gotten back on one. Next time will probably be when I'm turbo.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Old thread, I know, but I've been saying the eManage is a powerful tool for years.

I used an eBlue on a 91 SER that was stock more or less, that I threw a T25, 3" downpipe (stock catback), 370cc injectors, TOPMOUNT INTERHEATER with no scoop and an intake pipe. I dynoed 195whp on a mustang dyno which is around 215whp on a dynojet give or take a few.

·
Registered
246 Posts
@ blairellis-dude, i thought you were in michigan the last time i saw a post from you! i finally got the EBlue on and wired up, everything's working, now it's time to tune!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I dyno'd the car when it was auto w/ my hotshot header manifold 2" to 2.5" ssac downpipe stock exhaust universal remus... weapon r piping and jim wolf filter/ short ram metal thingy can't think of the name and my number were about the same... 110 hp and 103 lb/ft on the final run but this was actually at a higher altitude so those numbers might have actually been higher, we were up like 3000 feet possibly, im not sure though... here's a video of my disappointing number's lol

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
^^ Do you have e-manage blue in your car?
NO.... But I plan to wire in a SAFCII to lean out my car as it's running really rich.

That video was taken w/ the auto setup...

I recently dynoed the car again after a few upgrades...

Manual swap, s3r cams, and 2.5 exhaust piping...

The cams gave me a p0300(random multiple cylinder misfire) that intermittently pops up, maybe once a month but not always and it only happens at idle and the code will usually disappear overnight.

The car is putting down 137 / 123, but its about 10:1 at wot :-\

I will probably get the SAFCII wired up later this month and the car tuned sometime within the next month... Hoping to gain about 10-15 hp and torque after tuning...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts