Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a fiberglass greddy gracer front spoiler that needs modifications to fit a p10. the body shop said it would be pretty simple, but I didn't want my car to be any lower. check out greddy's sitehttp://greddy.com/products/aero_frame.htm $140 shipped or $110 pick up in socal or email me for actual picks......

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike did you get my pics?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need help posting a pic

please I need to be schooled on how to post a pic .

·
Registered
142 Posts
If your pic already has a web address(e.g. http://www.mywebsite.com/mypic.jpg) just use the IMG button in the post maker to put it into a post.

If your pic is just on your computer, you need to find a host for it. I think automotiveforums.com is still hosting small pics.. or you could email [email protected] and ask him to upload it to the g20 website. Actually there are tons of people on this forum with websites of there own. CAN ANYONE HOST A PIC FOR THIS MAN!?

·
Registered
218 Posts
There are only about a billion companies that will host pictures for you (free of charge). Sony's Imagestation comes to mind first. Give that a shot.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Bah, I'll host his pics on my account. :p They'll be up in 30 minutes.

Click on my sig and go to "p10socal's lip for sale"

By the way p10socal: Your signature doesn't work. You can't link to a picture on your hard drive becasue only you will see it. You need to find a host. Webshots is good and free. :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks

Thanks Mike for hooking the pics up...and thanks to all
now I have to do my homework on how to get the pics up

Oh crap I think its i did it!!!!and a pic of my p10

·
Registered
635 Posts
hey whoever posted their p10 with the front bumper. Do you live in San Diego I think I cruised by you on the freeway. You have a decal/sticker of a primera emblem right??? Oh well I could be wrong I read "619" in the name so I though you from diego.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
p10socal aka primera619 yup thats me in san diego freeways. honk and I'll say hi. Take care

1 - 13 of 13 Posts