Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Does the Greddy mx sound like the remus exhaust sounds, and are there any pics of it?

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Thank you that awnsers that question lol

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
When I get the cash, I'm getting the Remus. I forgot which thread it was in, but someone in the forum stated that the Remus was the best muffler in an overall comparison of mufflers. It had the lowest backpressure, had the second best gain in HP and the quietest sound. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
well what else has a better gain in HP the onmly real two exhausts i know for the P10 is teh Greddy or the remus

I'm not sure anyone has dynoed them at all but... The greddy is a full catback exhaust system where as the remus is only a rear section. My guess is the greddy makes more power due to the larger b-pipe, however with the tuning of Remus, it may be a better made exhaust and make close to, if not the same power?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i'd go with the greddy since it is a more complete system

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
hurry need more input im ordering tonight and i want some more feedback since if im spending this much on a exhaust.???

How about searching the past posts about exhaust systems. just type in exhaust, or remus, or greddy into the search. That should give you more information. Or maybe wait another day to order, until you have enough information on the exhaust and you know exactly which one you want?

·
Registered
138 Posts
nope, otherwise it would be called a cat-back also lol the remus stops right at the end of the b-pipe, if you'd like...get the remus and try to get a new b-pipe made at a muffler shop, with a resonator...make it oh about 2" in diameter...that way everything will be upgraded from the cat back ;) just giving you another option

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok. i went to the mechanic to get my shocks checked out and he showed me my whole muffler was rotted out so i need a new one all the way back to the cat thats why i am asking. would it be better to just get the greddy mx since i need that b-piping? does the greddy already have that b-piping??

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
107 people viewed and 13 replied. thanx, besides that anyone know my last question and does the remus rear section lead all the way back to the cat??

No, a rear section is from the rear suspension back. It doesn't include the b-pipe (part of exhaust that goes from the cat to basically the rear suspension).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts