Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does the greedy mx cat-back exhaust come with all of the bolts and gaskets or will I have to order all of these before I put the exhaust on. The cheapest price I found for the greedy is $467.50 from www.eautoworks.com. Is this the best price? Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
I ordered mine @ TM Engineering and I'm counting the days this week to receive it ;) I looked around for weeks and everyone told me it was backed order at Greddy (it will take 3-4 wks. to get it from Greddy) but..., fortunately I found TM Engineering and they said it's coming mid this week ;) Wed.? Hope everything just bolts on in a cinch :)

Hey Blaze..., how's your MX???

·
Registered
268 Posts
You mean to tell me that the Greddy cat back is not loud???
Whatever! I am thinking about getting a cat back system but I dont want to sound like a Super Civic like most cars with exaust upgrades. Do you have headers??? l like the way my intake sounds but you dont always hear it. But you will always hear a Greddy even if you are not getting on it. Maby I'm wrong.:cool:

·
Registered
158 Posts
My opinion is that Trust (Greddy MX) sounds really cool. I have one freshly installed in my 94' G20t. Like I said in other thread..., it sounds decent and has a deep tone unlike other exhaust that sounds cheap and annoying. Trust sounds vroooooooooom vroom vroom vroom ;) Trust me you'll like it too. I'm not Greddy about my opinion. I don't even put my radio on now because I love the sound of Trust/Greddy MX ;)

Listen to 94g20t & 95_g20_P10..., well it's up to you.

N

·
0 Posts
does anyone have before and after dyno results of their exhaust if so what kind and what other mods did you have before and after

·
Registered
158 Posts
I don't..., but you might want to check out the recent issue of TURBO magazine??? There was an exhaust shoot-out from stock exhaust, Greddy EVO, to Tanabe. One of the best performer was Greddy Evo. I hope it helps ;)

N

·
0 Posts
thanks i checked the website
they installed full catbacks?
it didnt say the picture looked like they were catbacks but i wasnt sure
i was expecting a little more of an increase but i like the way the evo looks anyway so ill still probably get it
does anyone know were to get the evo for a good price
i checked a few places they all seem to be around $550 after shipping
has any one found it for cheaper

·
Registered
268 Posts
Doesn't Stromung make a b pipe for the G??? Personally I don't really like the Greddy (ricey). I would opt for the Stromung mid pipe and a Remus Muffler. We dont get a lot of gain from the exhaust so why not go for looks on this one.;)

·
Registered
268 Posts
What does cost have to do with a rice muffler. Ever see a Civic with a big round Greddy?? Bet you have.... Not trying to dis your $500. cat back. I am just saying I prefer a cleaner look than the Greddy offers. And I never said anything about wheels. Where did that come from??

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
possibly seen a greddy on a civic but that still dont make it rice. maybe if they had a cheep $100 can that sounds like a high pitched squek then you can say rice. if you dont like it thats fine too, everyones opinion, but its not a rice exhaust.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I got you man! Down here you see a lot of Super Civs(Civics, Accords :asian: ) with the big round cannon on the back. I guess I just want the opposite of that. You got any plans on getting the header? That may make your exhaust sound a bit louder.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts